Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2523
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Hmm, I don't really see how that would be possible, but maybe Dan would have more info about that. It really only recognizes phone calls? That really sucks. But you have been able to pair your Pre with your car for phone calls? When you pull up the bluetooth preferences on your Pre, does it have a little speaker icon next to the name of the factory bluetooth system? When I pair mine with my Jabra, I get both a speaker icon and little musical notes, which I take to mean that it'll stream both music and any other sounds. In fact, I get turn by turn directions from Sprint Nav over my speakers. Have you done any googling on your model of car and bluetooth system to see if anyone on another forum has found a way to stream music to their system? If someone else has found a way to do it, you might be able to apply the same principles to the Pre.
    yeah i can pair my phone to my car but it wont play the music over bluetooth
    Check your car's bluetooth specs to see if it paired as an audio device. I, and many other folks on these forums, are using bluetooth with their Pre and car. And, yes, I mean with Remix (as well as Pandora).
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're referring to. When I tap an album in the album list and the list of songs are displayed for that album, the correct album art is displayed at the top of the screen. That's assuming my album art is set up properly in the music files. The Pre/Pixi is very particular about how the art is set up. Search this thread for "album art" to find previous discussions on this topic.
    The Album Art is displaying correctly just not the album artist. Say you go to the album view it displays the album name, the album art and below that instead of displaying who the album is by it will display some artists names for one of the songs.
  4.    #1784  
    Quote Originally Posted by nemoshotyany View Post
    The Album Art is displaying correctly just not the album artist. Say you go to the album view it displays the album name, the album art and below that instead of displaying who the album is by it will display some artists names for one of the songs.
    Ahh ok... The artist name is provided by the webOS media service. So I currently have no way to change this.
    Ahh ok... The artist name is provided by the webOS media service. So I currently have no way to change this.
    Mine displays perfectly.

- Craig
    is it possible to make a cd wall to overview cds and pick one to play that just like media player center?
  7.    #1787  
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    is it possible to make a cd wall to overview cds and pick one to play that just like media player center?
    I'm sure it would be, but I don't know where that would fit on my to-do list, if it would at all. Right now I'm focused completely on GeoStrings, but assuming the webOS media service is made public, I would focus back on Music Player (Remix). But my priority would be to eliminate any lingering bugs/issues in preparation for its release into the catalog.

After that, I would work on some higher priority enhancements. I'd like to focus more on functional changes vs. this type of change which is purely for aesthetics. So I don't imagine this being implemented.
    I just installed this, is there an easy way to do playlists? Can I copy a .wpl file from my PC?
  9.    #1789  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker412 View Post
    I just installed this, is there an easy way to do playlists? Can I copy a .wpl file from my PC?
    Search the forum for "M3U" with my username. I've posted the detailed instructions on how to do this in a few threads.
    would be nice to be able to add Albums or Artists to a flylist, not just songs. otherwise, great job
    This App is awesome. I was shocked when I hit the L tab inside a now playing song and the lyrics popped up. Way cool. THANKS!
  12.    #1792  
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    would be nice to be able to add Albums or Artists to a flylist, not just songs. otherwise, great job
    Yep, this has been mentioned before and I definitely have it high up on my to-do list. This would also include genres and playlists (defined on your computer).
  13.    #1793  
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    This App is awesome. I was shocked when I hit the L tab inside a now playing song and the lyrics popped up. Way cool. THANKS!
    Yeah I think lyrics are one of my favorite/most-used features as well.

Check out the first post in the thread for a list of all the features in the app. You might be surprised at some of the other things included in the app.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i may have missed it in the posts but is there a way to delete playlists? Sorry if this is a stupid question just couldnt' find the answer....
  15.    #1795  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    i may have missed it in the posts but is there a way to delete playlists? Sorry if this is a stupid question just couldnt' find the answer....
    If you're referring to playlists created on your computer, you can delete them by hooking up your Pre to your computer in "USB mode" and then deleting the playlist file.

If you're referring to flylists created on the device, you can swipe them left-to-right to delete them.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok so i noticed that the gps program doesn't turn off when on the ts in the car any way to incorporate that into remix? i like having the app open when when it is on the dash???

maybe a charging option to keep it on??
  17.    #1797  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    ok so i noticed that the gps program doesn't turn off when on the ts in the car any way to incorporate that into remix? i like having the app open when when it is on the dash???

maybe a charging option to keep it on??
    I've thought of this myself. But I'm not sure if there's a way to detect whether or not the unit is charging or not. At some point I'll do some more research into this. If this info is available to the app via the SDK, then yes I'll add an option to keep the display on while the device is being charged.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok great to hear!!! Love the app and the time and knowledge your putting into it!!!
    I don't know if someone spoke about this but its what I would love to see in this great app mod:

- Shake Pre to play next music
    - Disable lock screen
    I've thought of this myself. But I'm not sure if there's a way to detect whether or not the unit is charging or not. At some point I'll do some more research into this. If this info is available to the app via the SDK, then yes I'll add an option to keep the display on while the device is being charged.
    I don't know if this'll help at all, but forum member Sakasune made some modifications to the bar-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $in$ $order$ $to$ $disable$ $the$ $screen$ $auto$-$off$ $while$ $the$ $Pre$ $is$ $on$ $the$ $Touchstone$. ($The$ $Touchstone$ $is$ $referred$ $to$ $as$ $the$ $puck$ $in$ $the$ $code$.) $See$ this post. Then Jason Robitaille took Sakasune's work and made a patch that does the same thing, but includes any form of charging, not just the Touchstone. See this.

So actually, if you didn't want to add this functionality to your program, you could just direct people to Jason's patch.