Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2523
  1.    #1741  
    I'd like to introduce all of you to my next app called GeoStrings. Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...reminders.html (NOTE: when I post links to other sections of the forum, it sometimes messes up. If the link doesn't work, you can find the thread in the "webOS Development" section of the forum).

In this thread you'll find a link to an introduction video demonstrating some of the features of the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'd like to introduce all of you to my next app called GeoStrings. Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...reminders.html...
    I can't wait!

- Craig
    Dan,

"The Getting Started: Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes with WebOS Quick Install guide features Music Player (Remix)."

Maybe worth including that quote in the OP here and in the gallery?

- Craig
  4.    #1744  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Dan,

"The Getting Started: Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes with WebOS Quick Install guide features Music Player (Remix)."

Maybe worth including that quote in the OP here and in the gallery?

- Craig
    Thanks for the mention. I'm not sure though where I would put this in the OP. A link to your reviews of the app are already posted there. That provides all the specific details of the app.
    is it possible to add my own lyrics to the song.?
  6.    #1746  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    is it possible to add my own lyrics to the song.?
    Yes and no. You can't do it directly through the app. But you can go to lyrics.wikia.com and add/edit an entry for your particular song on their web site. That will update the lyrcis in the app as well as help out all the other people who would like to read the lyrics for that particular song.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    If you read through the previous discussions on this topic you would find out that I have it on my to-do list. The reason why it doesn't remember is because it's not done yet!
    Thanks Dan. Because of so much search results on "Shuffle" I couldn't find the correct answer. I will wait then untill you have done your to-do list queue.

Anyway thanks for the App.
    I'd like to introduce all of you to my next app called GeoStrings. Here is the link to the thread: [URL] (NOTE: when I post links to other sections of the forum, it sometimes messes up. If the link doesn't work, you can find the thread in the "webOS Development" section of the forum).

In this thread you'll find a link to an introduction video demonstrating some of the features of the app.
    So I guess the natural progression would be Location based Flylists in the Music Player Remix ;-)
  9.    #1749  
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    So I guess the natural progression would be Location based Flylists in the Music Player Remix ;-)
    I'm not quite sure about that one...I can't think of a situation where I'd want to listen to a certain flylist in a certain location. Sometimes I like to jam out to some thumpin' tracks, and sometimes I like to mellow out to some slower songs. It's all about the mood, not the location.

However location-based wallpapers might be fun. At home, a picture of your wife would appear and she'd be so happy that you were thoughtful enough to make her your wallpaper. Then when you leave home, the wallpaper you really want would appear. Now that would be useful!
    Is there any way to turn off the landscape in the app?
  11.    #1751  
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble79 View Post
    Is there any way to turn off the landscape in the app?
    Search this thread for "landscape" to find your answer.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    this app is amazing, and a very useful tweak would be to customize the buttons. i use this in my car to listen to podcasts and stuff recorded on the web. i find the need to fast forward through certain parts, but fumbling for a tiny button is cumbersome and often times, inadvertently resets the podcast back to the beginning. is there a way to modify the skin to implement bigger buttons?
  13.    #1753  
    Quote Originally Posted by fishheads View Post
    this app is amazing, and a very useful tweak would be to customize the buttons. i use this in my car to listen to podcasts and stuff recorded on the web. i find the need to fast forward through certain parts, but fumbling for a tiny button is cumbersome and often times, inadvertently resets the podcast back to the beginning. is there a way to modify the skin to implement bigger buttons?

I'd recommend that you try swiping on the album art to switch tracks. It's so much easier to do it that way.

I may in the future implement a way to have users change the button images. I think it's a good idea.
    I'm not quite sure about that one...I can't think of a situation where I'd want to listen to a certain flylist in a certain location.
    Actually I stole the idea from the Blubble thread. I guess they were talking about it coming in handy when you go to the gym and have a workout flylist to listen to. However I'm not sure how that would work.
  15.    #1755  
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    Actually I stole the idea from the Blubble thread. I guess they were talking about it coming in handy when you go to the gym and have a workout flylist to listen to. However I'm not sure how that would work.
    It seems easy enough to load up the Flylists screen and select the flylist you want at the gym, or anywhere else you happen to be. I think there are plenty of applications where location-awareness would be very useful...I just don't think this is one of them.
    I love the app! Best music player out!!!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    Really? I'll have to find a theme that has done it already. It'll save me some trouble.

edit: I'm getting an error 5. Is this the correct directory?

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm_.app_.musicplayerremix/icon.png
    Any luck on this? I'd like to change the Music Player Remix icon as well, but don't know how. The program rocks!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Was wondering if it was possible to add an recently added option so that you could play what you recently added to your music list. Just food for thought. Would be nice. Thanks
    weldonhd3
  19.    #1759  
    Quote Originally Posted by weldonhd3 View Post
    Was wondering if it was possible to add an recently added option so that you could play what you recently added to your music list. Just food for thought. Would be nice. Thanks
    weldonhd3
    I would love to be able to do this, but I don't have access to this information. I hope it's added to the webOS media service at some point.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    First let me say I love the app, I think you did a great job expanding on the stock player and implementing new features.

That said, it seems after upgrading to 1.3.1 the app sometimes locks up, it seems almost always when the next song is supposed to start (by that I mean when the last song finishes, not when I skip to the next song). Sometimes it will go for a while and not freeze, and sometimes it happens within a few songs.

I don't think I've synced with iTunes since the 1.3.1 update (and I still have the latest version of iTunes that works), so maybe that might help. I also try to make note of the songs it freezes on and see if there is anything funky going on with the files on my computer (bad tags or something).