Page 87 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2523
    Thanks for a great app. This thing is miles ahead of the native music player, and makes my life a lot easier.
  2.    #1722  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth1129 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm doing things right, but -

I love Remix (thanks so much for putting it together), but it doesn't seem to display my album art. Previously, Windows Media Player wasn't recognizing my Pre, so I'd copy my music via USB. That doesn't provide the album art at all. Just recently, WMP does see my Pre, so today I used it to sync an album, but still no art. (This is music I've ripped from CD's; purchased MP3 art copies just great. And to answer your possible first question - yes, I do have WMP find media info during the rip.)

Is there a way to transfer <i>just</i> the album art? Does it need to be transferred via sync, and not USB?
    You'll need to search this thread (and others in the forum) on this topic. I also do not have many of my album art pics showing up, but I've never gone through the steps needed to fix it. From what I gather, you'll need to download another application (other than WMP) to write the pics to the files in the proper format.
  3.    #1723  
    Quote Originally Posted by coryshubert View Post
    Resume Playing...

I just had the chance to notice this and love it. Playing a song and someone stopped by to check out the phone. Without thinking I closed the Music (Remix) app and after they left I relaunched it and there on the top right was a button that said Resume playing. When I clicked on it the same song that was playing picked up right where I left it.

NICE. Thanks,

c
    Yeah that was one of the features I really liked on my other MP3 player.
  4.    #1724  
    Quote Originally Posted by aravenel View Post
    Thanks for a great app. This thing is miles ahead of the native music player, and makes my life a lot easier.
    You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Thanks a lot. I'm not quite ready to move to California, so I don't think I'd accept that offer anyway.

Yeah I know there are some bugs. I have a long list of things that need to be addressed. Some are what I'd call a pure "bug" and some would be what I'd consider "necessary enhancements". At some point I'll dive back into this app and knock these items off the list.
    C'mon, a forward thinking company like Palm should be onboard with the idea of telecommuting, right? You could do development for them wherever you are!

I just wanted to say that I have never encountered anything even resembling a bug and I use your program all the time. If Palm ever gets off their ***** and lets you sell this in the app catalog, it'll be one of the first apps on my list to buy. Keep up the fantastic work.
  6.    #1726  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    C'mon, a forward thinking company like Palm should be onboard with the idea of telecommuting, right? You could do development for them wherever you are!
    Yeah when it comes to software development, it would be pretty easy to work from home if a company allowed it. That would be pretty great actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just wanted to say that I have never encountered anything even resembling a bug and I use your program all the time. If Palm ever gets off their ***** and lets you sell this in the app catalog, it'll be one of the first apps on my list to buy. Keep up the fantastic work.
    I use it too every day, all day long, and there are a few bugs/issues. But for the most part the app works quite well.
    Ok, here is the video I promised. What is shows is me launching a playlist of an album, then tapping on the first song in the list. The app then cues up the songs and all of a sudden the progress bar jumps to the right and the second song cues up and starts playing.

I can swipe backwards and it will start playing the first song, but this has been the way the app has worked for me since day one.

I just wanted to show you it in action so maybe you could see what I was saying and see if anything jumped out as to what might be up since you said you have not seen or heard of this issue.

Anyway, thanks again for your work, this one is a keeper.

Cory
  8.    #1728  
    Ok, here is the video I promised. What is shows is me launching a playlist of an album, then tapping on the first song in the list. The app then cues up the songs and all of a sudden the progress bar jumps to the right and the second song cues up and starts playing.

I can swipe backwards and it will start playing the first song, but this has been the way the app has worked for me since day one.

I just wanted to show you it in action so maybe you could see what I was saying and see if anything jumped out as to what might be up since you said you have not seen or heard of this issue.

Anyway, thanks again for your work, this one is a keeper.

Cory
    Wow great video!!! I love the background music. And that's the first time I've seen the app run on a Pixi (not counting the emulator)...how exciting!

I'm guessing your issue is related to the Pixi since I've never seen this happen on my Pre. I'm curious if other Pixi users are seeing the same thing.

The emulator doesn't support MP3 playback, so I wasn't able to test actual playback on the Pixi emulator. However, I heard WAV files may be supported now, so I'll try that to see if I can re-create the issue on the emulator.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Post #840 @RealMayo

M3U PLAYLISTS DEFINITLY WORK!

THANK YOUUUUUU!

(sorry i didnt catch this the first time i looked)
    Wow great video!!! I love the background music. And that's the first time I've seen the app run on a Pixi (not counting the emulator)...how exciting!
    One thing on the Pixi, and I assume this due to the smaller screen realestate, the "loading" text when it starts up in half cut off on the bottom.

Not a deal breaker, but thought you would like to know.

c
    good job
  12.    #1732  
    One thing on the Pixi, and I assume this due to the smaller screen realestate, the "loading" text when it starts up in half cut off on the bottom.

Not a deal breaker, but thought you would like to know.

c
    I don't remember seeing this on the emulator, but I'll check it out again.
    Hey, here is a shot of the startup screen and the loading text at the bottom that is getting cut off on the Pixi that I mentioned above.

Hope that helps.

c
  14.    #1734  
    Hey, here is a shot of the startup screen and the loading text at the bottom that is getting cut off on the Pixi that I mentioned above.

Hope that helps.

c
    I'll have to see if I can create a Pixi-friendly version of the splash screen and load that one on the Pixi.
    nice work!
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I'm not sure why you checked the last page instead of the second page (where there happens to be one of the many previous discussions of this topic).
    Thats an easy question. Because when you do a search the last page is the page with the oldest Postings.

I checked now the second oldest Page (I guess you meant that) and I found this:

As you mentioned, you already have the option available (the shuffle toggle button on the "now playing" screen).
    But that's exactly what anoys me. I don't want to hit the shuffle toggle button each time I resume. Why does it not remember that I turned off shuffle?
  17.    #1737  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    But that's exactly what anoys me. I don't want to hit the shuffle toggle button each time I resume. Why does it not remember that I turned off shuffle?
    If you read through the previous discussions on this topic you would find out that I have it on my to-do list. The reason why it doesn't remember is because it's not done yet!
    Great app, Dan. Donation on the way.

For those with the album art issue, it is all to do with the way the art is imbedded in the file. I've noticed on some occasions, when I load a new album, 5-6 pics of the art would wind up in the "my wallpaper" file on the phone. Retagged some of my problematic albums with MP3tag and everything is hunky dory

At any rate, awesome app.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Wow, this one is amazing.
  20.    #1740  
    I've made good progress on my next app. It's pretty much fully-functional now. I still have a lot of testing to do, but all of the core functionality is in place. That being said, I'm just about ready to reveal it. I'll be creating a new thread with a video introducing the community to the app. So look out for it very soon!