Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2523
    It looks like it may only be some files, as I tried a different artist/song combo, and it appeared to work properly. Here's hoping that this solves the problem
    looks like it worked thanks a ton.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I finally installed QuickInstall today and am lovin the homebrews. My only issue so far is with the app I want most, the Remix. I'm 0 for 3 trying to install it - with my laptop and both methods using filecoaster. I get the app to download but I get "install error" when installation starts. All other homebrews have installed no prob. Any advice would def be appreciated...and if it's been posted already if someone could point me in the right direction it would save me 80+ pages worth of reading...I did read through 15 pgs before I posted this so i'm not being 100% lazy . Thank you.
  4.    #1604  
    Quote Originally Posted by econdor View Post
    I finally installed QuickInstall today and am lovin the homebrews. My only issue so far is with the app I want most, the Remix. I'm 0 for 3 trying to install it - with my laptop and both methods using filecoaster. I get the app to download but I get "install error" when installation starts. All other homebrews have installed no prob. Any advice would def be appreciated...and if it's been posted already if someone could point me in the right direction it would save me 80+ pages worth of reading...I did read through 15 pgs before I posted this so i'm not being 100% lazy . Thank you.
    The only two ways I've installed it are via fileCoaster and using the palm-install utility (part of the webOS SDK). I haven't tried the other methods (QuickInstall or PreWare) so I can't comment on whether they should work or not.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Stopping by to say thanks for all your hard work Dan!
  6.    #1606  
    Quote Originally Posted by cfbauer View Post
    Stopping by to say thanks for all your hard work Dan!
    You're welcome!
    Two things.

Are you going to take off the splash screen now that the music player has no loading period? (or rather does all the loading before showing you the app)

I quite like the way palms music app does the progress bar, have you considered doing it in the same way or having a option to pick what way you want it?

Thanks
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
  8.    #1608  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain of Lite View Post
    Two things.
    Are you going to take off the splash screen now that the music player has no loading period? (or rather does all the loading before showing you the app)
    No, I think I'll keep it. It doesn't display for that long, but it's still just long enough for people to see it. And I kinda like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain of Lite View Post
    I quite like the way palms music app does the progress bar, have you considered doing it in the same way or having a option to pick what way you want it?
    No, I actually don't like the way they implemented it. I first started this project solely because the scrubber bar was missing, so now that I implemented one, I want it to be displayed all the time. Also I think having to perform an extra step to display it is not user-friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    As far as I know, there shouldn't be any files that the original player sees that the Remix app doesn't. Can you send me a link to one of the files that shows up in the original player and not mine?
    I now have the new version and thanks to the 1.3.1 update, I can't sync my Media anymore. Those no playlists from PC. However, I was able to drag over CNN and it showed as CNN podcast. I'll try Grammar Girl and Coffee break Spanish next.

On another note, what is everyone using to bring playlists from PC? My SnycPod no longer works, because my PC no longer sees my Pre as a Media device. It only recognizes it when it's in USB mode.
  10.    #1610  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    On another note, what is everyone using to bring playlists from PC? My SnycPod no longer works, because my PC no longer sees my Pre as a Media device. It only recognizes it when it's in USB mode.
    Search this thread for "M3U" to find previous discussions concerning how to transfer playlists to the device.
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. Thanks a lot for your app!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Just downloaded your latest version from the homebrew app catalog and it doesn't work with 1.3.1. It never gets out of the loading data screen....any suggestions?
  13.    #1613  
    Quote Originally Posted by msross View Post
    Just downloaded your latest version from the homebrew app catalog and it doesn't work with 1.3.1. It never gets out of the loading data screen....any suggestions?
    Did a previous version of the app work for you under 1.21 and 1.31? If so what version of the app were you running?

Does the built-in music player play your music?

Do you have a Pre or Pixi?

Do you have any patches installed on your phone?

Can you try removing your songs from your device and then load just a few and see if it does it? If that works, try loading back all your songs and see if that works.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    it works now......seems to have taken a long time to load...Thanks
  15.    #1615  
    Quote Originally Posted by msross View Post
    it works now......seems to have taken a long time to load...Thanks
    In webOS 1.3.1 the app loads very quickly. The only possible cause I can think of is if you loaded a bunch of new songs on your device prior to running the app.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    The built-in music player now ignores "a, an, the" in the alphabetical lists. Is there a way to do this here as well?
  17.    #1617  
    Quote Originally Posted by flamand View Post
    The built-in music player now ignores "a, an, the" in the alphabetical lists. Is there a way to do this here as well?
    I'll look into it, but this probably won't happen in the near-term. Search the thread for previous discussions on this topic to find out why.
    I was able to reproduce this after skipping ahead in landscape mode a bunch of times in a row. I'll look into it and see why it's skipping ahead strangely sometimes.
    This is happening to me as well. It wasn't happening a few versions ago....
  19.    #1619  
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    This is happening to me as well. It wasn't happening a few versions ago....
    Yes like I mentioned before, this is due to the landscape mode changes and how the track info is being stored by the app.
    Search this thread for "M3U" to find previous discussions concerning how to transfer playlists to the device.
    Searched the thread and found the information. I can't get it to work for me. Is there a software that creates the list? I've saved the playlists as M3U and saved the M3U files in my iTunes music folders, but the playlists are created from songs from various alblums so they aren't all in one folder other than being in MyMusic or MyMusic iTunes.