Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2523
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danplc View Post
    i've definitely thought of it.
    thank you!!!!!! So friggin' awesome!!!!!
  2.    #1522  
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrymd73 View Post
    thank you!!!!!! So friggin' awesome!!!!!
    I was already working on the landscape mode when you wrote your message. I didn't want to give too much away in my reply to you.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Any possibility of adding an option to not use auto-rotate? Sometimes I'm too lazy to put my Pre on it's stand/clip thingy in my car, but then I can't swipe to the next song without having to look at what the orientation is. Random, I know, and I also don't know how easy or hard it would be to implement, but I was just curious.

Otherwise, I love the app. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
  4.    #1524  
    Quote Originally Posted by edhkim View Post
    Any possibility of adding an option to not use auto-rotate? Sometimes I'm too lazy to put my Pre on it's stand/clip thingy in my car, but then I can't swipe to the next song without having to look at what the orientation is. Random, I know, and I also don't know how easy or hard it would be to implement, but I was just curious.

Otherwise, I love the app. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
    No, I'm not going to be able to do that. I just don't see the reason why someone would want to keep the app in portrait mode when rotating it into landscape mode. Maybe I'm not understanding what your issue is.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I am having problems in the lyrics screen. When I try to scroll the lyrics, sometimes I end up changing the the song mid song. If this is a feature, is this something there could be a disable option for, so that you can`t change songs accidentally when scrolling in the lyrics screen.
  6.    #1526  
    Quote Originally Posted by brentb View Post
    I am having problems in the lyrics screen. When I try to scroll the lyrics, sometimes I end up changing the the song mid song. If this is a feature, is this something there could be a disable option for, so that you can`t change songs accidentally when scrolling in the lyrics screen.

Go to the previous page in this thread (page 75) and you'll find your answer.
    ALBUM SHUFFLE

Is there a way to set it to play full albums from start-to-end, but shuffle to find the next album to play?
  8.    #1528  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan278 View Post
    ALBUM SHUFFLE

Is there a way to set it to play full albums from start-to-end, but shuffle to find the next album to play?
    Search the thread for "shuffle albums" and you'll find your answer on the 1st page of the search results.
    how about adding copy for the lyrics so I can paste it in an email or somewhere else...
  10.    #1530  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    how about adding copy for the lyrics so I can paste it in an email or somewhere else...
    The only way I know to have copy/paste enabled is to display the text in a TextField widget, but then it would be editable by the user which doesn't seem right.

I can investigate the option of adding an "Email Lyrics" item to the menu.
    Can't believe I didnt try this prg out earlier, Great Job, thanks so much and keep up the great!! work. I also think email lyrics is a good added touch
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Did I see someone in this thread say that there was a way to disable shuffle? I've searched and can't find it now.. It seems that I'm constantly hitting the shuffle button (without meaning to) which makes it very difficult to listen to spoken word in order. I don't see any options in remix, so maybe I'm just dreaming... If so, Dan, is there any possibility of having an option to disable the shuffle?

Thanks!
  13.    #1533  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Did I see someone in this thread say that there was a way to disable shuffle? I've searched and can't find it now.. It seems that I'm constantly hitting the shuffle button (without meaning to) which makes it very difficult to listen to spoken word in order. I don't see any options in remix, so maybe I'm just dreaming... If so, Dan, is there any possibility of having an option to disable the shuffle?

Thanks!
    There is no way to disable the shuffle button; however if you switch to landscape mode, the shuffle button is hidden.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    ok, Thanks Dan... Is there a way then to force it to lanscape mode, or is it accelerometer driven? It's when I'm putting it back in my shirt pocket when it usually happens.

Great job on the player BTW... I used to run Pocket Tunes on my Treo and this runs circles around it! :-)
  15.    #1535  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    ok, Thanks Dan... Is there a way then to force it to lanscape mode, or is it accelerometer driven? It's when I'm putting it back in my shirt pocket when it usually happens.

Great job on the player BTW... I used to run Pocket Tunes on my Treo and this runs circles around it! :-)
    Switching between portrait and landscape modes is accelometer-driven, so no you can't force it other than changing your device's orientation.

I'd suggest you do what I do and get in the habit of turning off the display when you pocket the device. Any of the touch controls (not just "shuffle") could be activated when you put it in your pocket.
    I listen to all of my podcasts on this app. While it works nice (especially the bookmarking function), I never see the artist names or titles scrolling so I can differentiate between episode numbers.

Sometimes podcasts list the episode numbers last in their titles, so I have to just guess to figure out which one is the more recent one. And sometimes these same podcasts manage to switch up how they name them, so it isn't always in chronological order.

All I would need is a way to highlight them or something to allow the titles to scroll across the screen so I know which ones I'm on. Any ideas, or am I missing something?
  17.    #1537  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesuszek View Post
    I listen to all of my podcasts on this app. While it works nice (especially the bookmarking function), I never see the artist names or titles scrolling so I can differentiate between episode numbers.

Sometimes podcasts list the episode numbers last in their titles, so I have to just guess to figure out which one is the more recent one. And sometimes these same podcasts manage to switch up how they name them, so it isn't always in chronological order.

All I would need is a way to highlight them or something to allow the titles to scroll across the screen so I know which ones I'm on. Any ideas, or am I missing something?
    I have this on my to-do list.
    random playlist resume. I was thinking about how apple stores how many times a song is played. Maybe you can use that info to put it in some kind of order. Like start with least played songs then move up. Eventually they may all be even but might help keep the randomness random and move more recent one a little further back on the next list.

just a thought. I am fine with how it is, but trying to help make your program better
  19.    #1539  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    random playlist resume. I was thinking about how apple stores how many times a song is played. Maybe you can use that info to put it in some kind of order. Like start with least played songs then move up. Eventually they may all be even but might help keep the randomness random and move more recent one a little further back on the next list.

just a thought. I am fine with how it is, but trying to help make your program better
    The app doesn't have access to play counts. So this is not possible. If I had access to play counts I would implement auto-playlists such as "Most listened to", "Not played in awhile", etc.

I could potentially implement my own play counts, but I really think it should be done within the webOS media service.
    sorry, have not read the thread, but would it be possible to add auto scrolling to the lyrics section?