Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2523
  1.    #1501  
    Quote Originally Posted by jleblan View Post
    Dan, I am also having issues with scrolling vs. swiping while on the lyrics screen. I have been extra cautious about scrolling at a 90 degree angle, to make sure that it was not user error. It obviously doesn't happen every instance that I am scrolling lyrics. But so far, I have yet to make it through an entire song without inadvertently switching songs at least once. Could this be resolved with an option in Preferences to disable swiping while on the lyrics screen? When on the lyrics screen, tapping the music notification icon gives me the necessary controls to switch songs. Besides this one issue, this is a superior app!
    I'm going to be playing with the flick settings and hopefully these accidental swipes will go away.
  2.    #1502  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaddis84 View Post
    I use J River Media Jukebox for syncing. I took all my songs and made 4 different playlists that are "pre-shuffled" by that program. Loaded those onto the pre thinking it would just resume where it left off in that particular playlist. But instead it seems like when you press "Resume Play", that just causes it to go into "Shuffle All" mode, but starts with the song you had on when you quit the program.
    If you search this thread for "shuffle" you'll find several previous discussions on this topic. I have it on my list of things to do.
    is there an option to turn the headset button to skip songs rather than pause? If so where do I go to change the setting?
  4.    #1504  
    Quote Originally Posted by asaetern View Post
    is there an option to turn the headset button to skip songs rather than pause? If so where do I go to change the setting?
    I don't use the headset, but I thought I read on here that if you double-tap (or was it tap-and-hold?) the button, it skips songs. Try it out and see if that works.
    Ok guys and ladies...I posted these questions in the main forum, but no one knew the answer..Hopefully someone does in here.:-)

I just got my second Pre. I have tried to add music to it. My computer recognizes it, and I have dragged and dropped the music into the Pre's folders. However, when I disconnect from USB added music and ringtones are not recognized on my NEW Pre. I copied my OLD Pre's folders to the computer in the past, but now my computer won't let me erase the folder. I also rooted the OLD Pre...I wonder if this is causing a problem with the NEW Pre's capabilities. I doubt it? that part sounds weird...

So.....Why isn't the NEW Pre recognizing added music and ringtones?? In the past all I had to do was copy and paste songs into the Pre folders...now nothing is happening..:-(
  6.    #1506  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    Ok guys and ladies...I posted these questions in the main forum, but no one knew the answer..Hopefully someone does in here.:-)

I just got my second Pre. I have tried to add music to it. My computer recognizes it, and I have dragged and dropped the music into the Pre's folders. However, when I disconnect from USB added music and ringtones are not recognized on my NEW Pre. I copied my OLD Pre's folders to the computer in the past, but now my computer won't let me erase the folder. I also rooted the OLD Pre...I wonder if this is causing a problem with the NEW Pre's capabilities. I doubt it? that part sounds weird...

So.....Why isn't the NEW Pre recognizing added music and ringtones?? In the past all I had to do was copy and paste songs into the Pre folders...now nothing is happening..:-(
    You are in "USB Drive" mode when you're copying the files to your Pre, correct?

Which folder are you copying the files to?
    Hey, Dan. Yes, I am in USB mode... I am placing the ringtones in the ringtone folder...but for the music I just created a new folder. I think that is what I did before. Am I doing totally wrong? Thank you, in advance.
    ...but for the music I just created a new folder. I think that is what I did before. Am I doing totally wrong? ...
    Why you don't take the "AUDIO" Folder for your Music?
  9.    #1509  
    Hey, Dan. Yes, I am in USB mode... I am placing the ringtones in the ringtone folder...but for the music I just created a new folder. I think that is what I did before. Am I doing totally wrong? Thank you, in advance.
    I have mine in a "Music" sub-folder. But I think it'll pick up supported music files in any folder other than ones beginning with a period.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    You have to tap the "Delete" button after swiping the song to the right.
    Yes, I did that. I swiped to the right, then pressed delete. The song appears to be deleted, but then re-appears out of nowhere. The song count does decrease accordingly when viewing the list of Flylists, but when I enter that particular Flylist, the song count is as if nothing happened - bc nothing happened - the song cannot be deleted.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I don't use the headset, but I thought I read on here that if you double-tap (or was it tap-and-hold?) the button, it skips songs. Try it out and see if that works.
    Thanks Dan pressing the button twice quickly worked
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    works fine for me, great application by the way.
    Hi, Dan and room. I went through WMP last night and all of my music dl'ed to the Pre and a "Music" folder was added automatically....However, when I disconnect USB only 30 songs are recognized in the phone media player...I have the Internalz app and all the albums show up THERE, but not on the phone's media player....

I know I'm close!! But I'm missing something....
  14.    #1514  
    Hi, Dan and room. I went through WMP last night and all of my music dl'ed to the Pre and a "Music" folder was added automatically....However, when I disconnect USB only 30 songs are recognized in the phone media player...I have the Internalz app and all the albums show up THERE, but not on the phone's media player....

What audio format are the missing files in?

I have seen similiar when the phone was not properly "ejected". To properly eject go to windows -> my computer -> select "palm pre" and right click to pull up pop up menu, then left click eject

The eject on the task bar does not always work. If it works properly you should see the pre go back to its regular screen not the HDD screen.

Hope that helps
    looking in Internalz the songs have .wma after them..Should I go bk into the Pre Music folder and erase everything to try again? I think that I manually synced the 30 songs that do show up..I didn't do this to the other albums as they automatically appeared in the Pre folder. Thank you Scoob.I have ejected both ways. I will try your way again also..
  17.    #1517  
    looking in Internalz the songs have .wma after them..Should I go bk into the Pre Music folder and erase everything to try again? I think that I manually synced the 30 songs that do show up..I didn't do this to the other albums as they automatically appeared in the Pre folder. Thank you Scoob.I have ejected both ways. I will try your way again also..
    WMA files are not supported on the Pre. That's why they're not showing up. I believe the supported formats are: MP3, AAC, AAC+, AMR, QCELP, and WAV.
    Okie dokie!!! I'll give this thing a whirl again!! Thank you for your help.:-)
    I love this app! The only thing that seems out of place is the opening screen..the purple, the swirls, the comic sans font at the bottom...something a bit more sophisticated may be in order to match the rest of the application, no?
  20.    #1520  
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoronel View Post
    I love this app! The only thing that seems out of place is the opening screen..the purple, the swirls, the comic sans font at the bottom...something a bit more sophisticated may be in order to match the rest of the application, no?
    The splash screen in the current version is blue, not purple. The old splash screen was purple. So I assume you're running an older version.

The current splash screen is staying the way it is.