Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2523
  1.    #1461  
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I agree on the font. Why not go simple and classy?

To DanPLC: Palm's whole design ethos is NOTHING like what you've done with this app. The splash screen background is busy, and the fonts are... really inconsistent with the rest of the device.

I love the app, but the splash... is kind of childish really. And the texture on the "ABC" slider... again, why not black?

And I wouldn't deem these "insignificant," as they are parts of the app we all see each and every time we use it.
    I appreciate your opinion but it's staying the way it is. The aesthetic choices I make will never please everyone. I can only go by what I think looks good, which in this case obviously differs greatly from your particular tastes.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Some people are getting picky about this free app that is a million times better than the original app. Thanks for making such a great program.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I tried swiping the song away to the right and it appeared to be deleted. But then all of a sudden, the song that was supposedly deleted pops right back up. I can't seem to remove songs from the Flylists at all. Any other suggestions? Should I just remove and re-install the app?

Thanks!!
    I was able to change wallpaper to a photo I have on sun going down in the pacific ocean. It looks amazingly beautiful--pale blue water and light orange sky (black at the bottom for sand) , and the text appears white against this background. The pic is slightly slanted, making it interesting.
    A big thanks to you Dan. I will donate. Amazing how much pleasure to be gotten out of a little thing...
  5.    #1465  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I was able to change wallpaper to a photo I have on sun going down in the pacific ocean. It looks amazingly beautiful--pale blue water and light orange sky (black at the bottom for sand) , and the text appears white against this background. The pic is slightly slanted, making it interesting.
    A big thanks to you Dan. I will donate. Amazing how much pleasure to be gotten out of a little thing...
    Post it in the Music Player (Remix) Wallpaper Gallery thread. I'd love to check it out...I'm always a sucker for a nice sunset.
    Done (my first post with attachment). Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has been posted...a quick search didn't turn it up.

Is there a way to have long song titles scroll?
  8.    #1468  
    Quote Originally Posted by flamand View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted...a quick search didn't turn it up.

Is there a way to have long song titles scroll?
    I have this on my to-do list.
  9.    #1469  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Done (my first post with attachment). Enjoy!
    Cool...I'll have to try it out on my phone.
    Just a note: I'm not trying to be a ****, or be picky. I'm just throwing out my opinion.

Sorry If I seem like a jerk. I really appreciate the app.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Love the updates to the application.

There are two things that bug me in the regular music player app and in turn, this app.
    They are:
    Not ignoring A, An, or The.
    Putting Unknown Stuff at the top.

Could you implement this stuff?
  12.    #1472  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Not ignoring A, An, or The.
    It's on my list, but low in priority right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Putting Unknown Stuff at the top.
    The order of the songs/artists/albums are returned by the webOS media service. It would technically be possible to re-order the "unknown" (i.e. untagged) files; however, I just don't think it's worth the time doing this when people in this day and age really should have all their files tagged properly, especially since there is software out there that does this.
  13.    #1473  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJosh View Post
    I tried swiping the song away to the right and it appeared to be deleted. But then all of a sudden, the song that was supposedly deleted pops right back up. I can't seem to remove songs from the Flylists at all. Any other suggestions? Should I just remove and re-install the app?

Thanks!!
    You have to tap the "Delete" button after swiping the song to the right.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Hi. First, a HUGE thank you for this app improvement.

Here is my question. I have a old flylist I created showing up under Playlist. I am not sure why. I can not seem to delete it, or even find it if I search the music folder. Any ideas?
  15.    #1475  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Hi. First, a HUGE thank you for this app improvement.

Here is my question. I have a old flylist I created showing up under Playlist. I am not sure why. I can not seem to delete it, or even find it if I search the music folder. Any ideas?
    Can you send a screenshot of what you're talking about? I'm not sure I understand what exactly you're describing.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    When I open the menu called Playlists in Music (Remix), a list shows up called Sing-A-Long. "Sing-A-Long" is actually an 8 song FLYLIST that I created a long time ago. It was my first attempt at creating a Flylist. I can't remember what version of Music (remix) I had at the time. (BTW, I have no way of creating and transfering playlists to the Pre.)

If appears that this first flylist I created some time ago is somehow now showing as a flylist. I can not delete it, or modify it.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #1477  
    When I open the menu called Playlists in Music (Remix), a list shows up called Sing-A-Long. "Sing-A-Long" is actually an 8 song FLYLIST that I created a long time ago. It was my first attempt at creating a Flylist. I can't remember what version of Music (remix) I had at the time. (BTW, I have no way of creating and transfering playlists to the Pre.)

If appears that this first flylist I created some time ago is somehow now showing as a flylist. I can not delete it, or modify it.

Hope this helps.
    This is not possible. The "playlist" screen does not do anything related to flylists. You must have an actual playlist file on your device. I'd hook up the phone to your computer in "USB Drive" mode and search the drive for this file.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I did a complete search of the device for any playlist ending in .m3u or starting with "sing" and it shows nothing. I am stumped.
  19.    #1479  
    I did a complete search of the device for any playlist ending in .m3u or starting with "sing" and it shows nothing. I am stumped.
    And is this same playlist showing up on the "flylist" screen with the same exact songs? If not, then it's definitely not a "flylist".

I'm not sure if .M3U is the only valid playlist file extension. I'd download a grep utility (that searches for text within files...instead of just in the file name). This is the one I use and it's free: Windows Grep: Grep for Windows

Use this type of utility to search for a substring within one of the song names in the playlist. If it's there, it should find the playlist file that is referencing the particular song.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    When I open the flylist folder, Sing A Long appears there, but with 25 songs instead of 8. I have been adding songs to it, not realizing the other one was there. I do not have any music software that I use to communicate with the phone. I added all the songs by simply dragging them to the Pre Music folder. They are in Artist subfolders.

I used Grep, but it found nothing that starts with sing on the Pre.