Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2523
  1. Roni-wan's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #1301  
    The integrated app works fine no probs at all, when open your app just stay in the music library screen and canīt select anything.

    Here are some pics sorry about the quality but the camera of my old blackberry sucks.

    First pic: the integrated app on the main screen
    Second pic: songs list
    thrid pic: main screen on your app canīt access anything on the menu just stays in that screen





  2. #1302  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I have my device in developer mode right now, so no that doesn't affect it. Why do you have yours in that mode if you're not doing any tweaking or patching?
    This always makes me cringe too. I don't know if people just forget to turn it back off or what. Why have it on developer mode when you're not in development? - not to mention that the Pre is slower in devmode. It's just amazing why people make assumptions when the opposite is obviously the norm. I'm usually tolerant of newbies' lack of information - but please exercise common sense people! (It's Sunday and my team lost! I'm quite grumpy and I've been drinking!).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3. Roni-wan's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #1303  
    I left my phone on dev mode because I needed to root the phone in order to install and delete apps like the nfl and nascar, didnīt go on dev mod for no reason, now its back to normal donīt need to root anymore for today.
  4.    #1304  
    Quote Originally Posted by roniwan View Post
    The integrated app works fine no probs at all, when open your app just stay in the music library screen and canīt select anything.

    Here are some pics sorry about the quality but the camera of my old blackberry sucks.

    First pic: the integrated app on the main screen
    Second pic: songs list
    thrid pic: main screen on your app canīt access anything on the menu just stays in that screen





    Thanks for the pics...I know what's wrong. You're running another language other than English. A little while ago someone else had this same issue. Currently, I only have support for English in the app.

    BTW, you can take screenshots directly on your device by pressing and holding Orange-Sym-P on the Pre's keyboard. It saves the pics in the "Screenshots" folder in the Photos app.
  5. #1305  
    I'm totally lost. I tried to load the new player on my phone, but it's not opening. I downloaded it on my laptop. Do I just drag it on my pre when I plug it to my laptop? Can someone fill me in?
    Thanks.
  6.    #1306  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bro View Post
    I'm totally lost. I tried to load the new player on my phone, but it's not opening. I downloaded it on my laptop. Do I just drag it on my pre when I plug it to my laptop? Can someone fill me in?
    Thanks.
    Here is the homebrew app installation guide: http://www.precentral.net/how-to-install-homebrew-apps
  7. Roni-wan's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #1307  
    Thanks for the support Dan i see had the feeling the languaje was the problem but too lazy to go back to english and try.

  8. #1308  
    Ey yo Dan,

    Jus' wanted to say thanks, really. The APP is wonderful. Especially considering how underwhelming the original Pre app is. Keep up the great work, I'm sure that your stuff can only get better.
  9.    #1309  
    Quote Originally Posted by 00000000 View Post
    Ey yo Dan,

    Jus' wanted to say thanks, really. The APP is wonderful. Especially considering how underwhelming the original Pre app is. Keep up the great work, I'm sure that your stuff can only get better.
    Thanks!
  10. #1310  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    It's done via Javascript and CSS, so yes, it's not just a matter of replacing files. But keep an eye out for the next release...you're not going to get the exact feature you'd like, but there will be something in there that might interest you in regards to this.
    Always keeping an eye out! =)

    Thanks DanPLC
  11. #1311  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    So you basically want a "Shuffle All Albums" option. Someone asked for this awhile back. My answer was that I didn't think enough people would utilize this feature to warrant the amount of work required to implement it.
    I would. Post a poll...?
  12.    #1312  
    Version 0.12.0 has been released!

    Here are the list of new features:

    • Every screen in the app is now optimized for both portrait and landscape viewing. So turn your device around and look at your music in a whole new way!
    • Easter Egg #3 Hint: "Sometimes when pondering over the words of your favorite song, you should look at things from a different perspective."
    • Make the "Now Playing" screen Pixi-friendly. A few of the other screens still need a little work.
    • New and improved splash screen has been added (backdrop courtesy of PreCentral member Solarus).
    • For people installing the app for the first time, the backdrop used in the splash screen is the new default wallpaper (instead of a plain, blue color). For current users of the app (who are upgrading), their color or wallpaper choice will remain unaltered. To use the default wallpaper, select the new "Restore Default Wallpaper" button on the Preferences screen.
    • Make the default album art (that is displayed when a song has no album art) on the "Now Playing" screen translucent.
    • Disable scene scrolling on artists, albums, and songs screens. This does not affect the way the lists scroll. This is merely disabling page scrolling which was unnecessary.
    • Fix bug where if you start typing on the playlist screen then delete the text, it'll display the alphabet selector even when in "original order".
    • Move the “Z” up a bit in the alphabet scrollers so notifications don’t cover it.
    • Add Red/Green/Blue value indicators on background color selection screen.
    • Fixed bug where RGB color sliders would return to the previous saved value when switching between “Image” and “Color” background types.
    • Fix bug where changing a wallpaper image sometimes didn’t work.
    • Remove fade at top of “main menu” screen since it serves no purpose now that the whole page no longer scrolls.
    • Fix bug where "Shuffle All" buttons were appearing on top of the titlebar when scrolling through the list of flylists.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 10/26/2009 at 09:49 PM.
  13. #1313  
    Its been awhile since I have posted on your forum. I just want to say that the work you are doing is great. You have put as much or more work in this app as anyone has and without pay. You are doing a really great job. Has there been any word from Palm on accepting your work? Last I heard you had not. If they have not plans, then I would like to donate. Thanks for this Remix.
  14.    #1314  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    Its been awhile since I have posted on your forum. I just want to say that the work you are doing is great. You have put as much or more work in this app as anyone has and without pay. You are doing a really great job. Has there been any word from Palm on accepting your work? Last I heard you had not. If they have not plans, then I would like to donate. Thanks for this Remix.
    Palm one day should be opening up the media service API. When they do this, I should be able to submit the app for inclusion into the App Catalog.
  15. nak
    nak is offline
    nak's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    #1315  
    I love the landscape and portrait view on every screen in this release. And thanks for implementing the RGB color value indicators. App looks better and better by the day!
  16. nak
    nak is offline
    nak's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    #1316  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post

    • Make the default album art on the "Now Playing" screen translucent.
    How does this work? I've been trying to figure it out.
  17.    #1317  
    Quote Originally Posted by nak View Post
    How does this work? I've been trying to figure it out.
    When I said "default album art", I was referring to the default image that's displayed when the app cannot find album art for the current song (the image has musical notes on it). That image is now translucent.
  18. conum's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #1318  
    After having updated the app via preware and launching it, opening "preferences" it let my pre hang and isn't possible to stop. I have to reset (orange+sym+r). Have tried it twice now. It was the first app I opened after unlocking phone.
    Have to uninstall :-((
    btw I'm on a german pre with webos 1.1.3
  19. #1319  
    Hey DanPLC-

    Thanks for all the hard work!! We are loving this app man. I was hoping for one small request or fix... There is a patch now to remove the 'A', 'The', 'And' now in the webos-internals feed. Could you implement something like this in Remix, so it doesn't use the those words at the start of an album name in sorted list? -Grand
  20.    #1320  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    After having updated the app via preware and launching it, opening "preferences" it let my pre hang and isn't possible to stop. I have to reset (orange+sym+r). Have tried it twice now. It was the first app I opened after unlocking phone.
    Have to uninstall :-((
    btw I'm on a german pre with webos 1.1.3
    Do the other screens work (playing music, scrolling through songs/artists/albums, etc.)?

    Is this your first installation of the app? Or were you running the previous version of the app (0.11.1) and upgrade? If you've run the previous version before, did the "Preferences" screen work before?

    I'm guessing this is your first installation because there's a known issue where if your language on your device is set to something other than "English", the app won't function.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions