Page 60 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2523
  1. nak
    i wish i had known about this app earlier. this app has totally replaced my stock pre music player. thanks for this!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Great app!!! Just wondering...ever think about doing landscape mode? I am constantly using my Pre as a music player at work, and by default, position I place my Pre to charge on my desk, it sits horizontally and I have to fiddle with it a lot and wish it was in landscape mode.

3.    #1183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrymd73 View Post
    Great app!!! Just wondering...ever think about doing landscape mode? I am constantly using my Pre as a music player at work, and by default, position I place my Pre to charge on my desk, it sits horizontally and I have to fiddle with it a lot and wish it was in landscape mode.

I've definitely thought of it.
    Hey guys, awesome work!
    Would it be possible to integrate a "stop playing after 10 minutes"-feature (loved it in Pocket Tunes for Palm)?
  5.    #1185  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEric View Post
    Hey guys, awesome work!
    Would it be possible to integrate a "stop playing after 10 minutes"-feature (loved it in Pocket Tunes for Palm)?
    There are no "guys" working here...just me!

What's the purpose of the feature to stop playing after 10 minutes?
    What lyric database are you using? Several of the songs I play can't find the lyrics.
  7.    #1187  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    What lyric database are you using? Several of the songs I play can't find the lyrics.
    lyrics.wikia.com

The song and artist names in the url have to match exactly, except if the song is a mix/remix with the remix name in parenthesis.
    How can we get rid of the splash screen? It looks cheap and kills the whole elegance of the app.

Other then that awesome job..donations your way..
  9.    #1189  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    How can we get rid of the splash screen? It looks cheap and kills the whole elegance of the app.
    It takes a few seconds for the music library to load, so I figured something needs to be displayed on the screen during this time. This is the best I could do with my limited graphic design skill.
    I love this player and it has replaced the regular music player. Why when I hit bookmark and start it again the podcast goes back almost a whole minute? Its no big deal just curious because the time stamp matches but the podcast goes back.
  11.    #1191  
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble79 View Post
    I love this player and it has replaced the regular music player. Why when I hit bookmark and start it again the podcast goes back almost a whole minute? Its no big deal just curious because the time stamp matches but the podcast goes back.
    How long is the file? I'm guessing it's a long one since there is a known issue with long files cutting off prematurely. Can you try it on a short file (less than 10 minutes) and see if you see the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    How long is the file? I'm guessing it's a long one since there is a known issue with long files cutting off prematurely. Can you try it on a short file (less than 10 minutes) and see if you see the same thing?
    Most of my podcasts are an hour or longer. I will try with something shorter and see if it happens.
  13.    #1193  
    I've created a new splash screen for the next version of the app. I've posted it in the "Music Player (Remix) Wallpapers thread" (http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...r-gallery.html). I used one of the great wallpapers that were posted in the thread. I think this one looks pretty good. I'm curious what other people think.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I've created a new splash screen for the next version of the app. I've posted it in the "Music Player (Remix) Wallpapers thread" (http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...r-gallery.html). I used one of the great wallpapers that were posted in the thread. I think this one looks pretty good. I'm curious what other people think.
    Nice!!
    Steve
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I liked the first wallpaper/splash screen.

Just pick one that you're happy with and leave it.

You're not going to please everyone.

Your efforts with this application have been tremendous! Everyone is appreciative. I know I am!! I use this app everyday for at least a few hours.
    I'm sorry if this has been posed before, but occasionally when I use Music Player (Remix) the app will cycle through the songs so it makes it impossible to listen. To resolve it, I have to restart Luna. Exiting out of the app and reinstall it doesn't solve it either.

I wonder if it is related to the icon I add to the app.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  17.    #1197  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been posed before, but occasionally when I use Music Player (Remix) the app will cycle through the songs so it makes it impossible to listen. To resolve it, I have to restart Luna. Exiting out of the app and reinstall it doesn't solve it either.

I wonder if it is related to the icon I add to the app.
    Can you provide more details on how to reproduce the issue. I've never seen anything like that.
  18.    #1198  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    I liked the first wallpaper/splash screen.

Just pick one that you're happy with and leave it.

You're not going to please everyone.

Your efforts with this application have been tremendous! Everyone is appreciative. I know I am!! I use this app everyday for at least a few hours.
    Yeah I know I can't please everyone with my choice. But I think the last splash screen I posted is the one I'll use.
    I like the new splash screen!

Good Call!
    When I attempt to play a song, it will simulate a "skip" option as if I was cycling through the songs until it comes to the end of the list. Say I had a list of songs from an artist then click shuffle all. It would start with the first song and then just keep going to the next and next without even playing them.

Also another bug, if I play one song then switch to the next it will play like the first half second or so of the first song.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.