Page 59 of 127 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2523
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    It seems that I've seen this topic discussed in this thread, but now that it's up to 50+ pages I can't find it...

My question is, when listening to music in the album cover view mode, is there a way to gesture forward or backward to see what upcoming songs there are without switching to the next song? If not, wouldn't that be a cool feature to have?? wink wink nod nod... :-)

Thanks!
  2.    #1162  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    I also tried to key in remix and ABC in the new sidebar thing (as in hitting each letter then scrolling to the next letter), that didnt work either..... im stumped
    You're getting warm... Give a hard look at the original hint (don't read it...just look at it)...then try again.
  3.    #1163  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    It seems that I've seen this topic discussed in this thread, but now that it's up to 50+ pages I can't find it...

My question is, when listening to music in the album cover view mode, is there a way to gesture forward or backward to see what upcoming songs there are without switching to the next song? If not, wouldn't that be a cool feature to have?? wink wink nod nod... :-)

Thanks!
    It's been discussed before. I'm still thinking of ways to do something like this. I don't want to get rid of the ability to change tracks via swiping.

So one of these days I may come up with some cool way to do this. Until then, you'll have to switch to "current playlist" view and view the tracks that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    You're getting warm... Give a hard look at the original hint (don't read it...just look at it)...then try again.
    Hummm dont read it just look at it,

its backwards, obviously for a reason! this is actually pretty fun to try to find out
    got it! now if I can just figure out what it did........
    K call me dumb but have been using Remix for a bit now...but just til recently have not explored the menus etc...just usually click shuffle.

I know what a Playlist is...BUT what is a Flylist???
    Awesome job with the easter eggs. I actually think the 2nd one is easier to find than the first one. I had to look at the solution for the first one. Keep up the good work and like everyone one else here, it is the app I just can't do without on my phone.
    Got the 2nd Easter Egg today after 3 attempts. I agree with maleoutkast that the 2nd one was reisae!!!
  9.    #1169  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    got it! now if I can just figure out what it did........
    If you saw the easter egg, you should know what it did!
  10.    #1170  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    K call me dumb but have been using Remix for a bit now...but just til recently have not explored the menus etc...just usually click shuffle.

I know what a Playlist is...BUT what is a Flylist???
    A flylist is an "on-the-fly" playlist, meaning you can create playlists on the device instead of on your computer. On any of the song list screens, there are "+" icons on the left side of the screen. Tap the icon and you'll be brought to the Flylist screen. Tap a flylist to add the song to it. To add a new flylist, tap the "+" icon at the bottom of the Flylist screen.

Also on the "now playing" screen, you can tap the "+" icon at the top of the screen to add the current song to a flylist.
  11.    #1171  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    Hummm dont read it just look at it,

its backwards, obviously for a reason! this is actually pretty fun to try to find out
    Correct it's backwards...which is a clue as to what you have to do.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I have it on my list to investigate saving the last shuffle setting for "resume play".

I'm not sure about the benefit of making the album art translucent. The whole point of displaying album art is to look at it.

I'll do some thinking about a "copy to clipboard" feature for the lyrics.

I have no way to adjust the volume boost or EQ with the current SDK.
    Ok, cool. The only reason I was thinking about making the album art capable of being translucent, is because I have a lot of tracks that I dont have the album art for because I didnt buy the track, or the song hasn't been released yet. (I'm a DJ, so i get tons of crap directly from record labels and label reps) So, a lot of the album art for the songs I have are blank. I was just thinkin if i dont have the art, I would at least like to see my background which is a pic of my girlfriend. (please guys, no "whip" sounds! lol) Is it a way with the current SDK to make only the "blank" album art translusent?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
  13.    #1173  
    I've posted the solution to Easter Egg #2 in the OP. For those of you who have given up, jump on over there!
  14.    #1174  
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw View Post
    Ok, cool. The only reason I was thinking about making the album art capable of being translucent, is because I have a lot of tracks that I dont have the album art for because I didnt buy the track, or the song hasn't been released yet. (I'm a DJ, so i get tons of crap directly from record labels and label reps) So, a lot of the album art for the songs I have are blank. I was just thinkin if i dont have the art, I would at least like to see my background which is a pic of my girlfriend. (please guys, no "whip" sounds! lol) Is it a way with the current SDK to make only the "blank" album art translusent?
    It's definitely possible to make the "blank" album art translucent; however, it may look awkward to have some of the album art opaque and some translucent. I'll have to think about this some more. Maybe I'll try it out on my system and see what it looks like.
    One quick request:

-Any way to add a song/songs to a queue? As in, select a few songs to play after the song currently playing. I love having flylists and all, but sometimes I just feel like listening to a few songs in order without having to create a new flylist.

Thanks!

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
  16.    #1176  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    One quick request:

-Any way to add a song/songs to a queue? As in, select a few songs to play after the song currently playing. I love having flylists and all, but sometimes I just feel like listening to a few songs in order without having to create a new flylist.

Thanks!
    It's on my list of things to do. I agree with you.
    It's on my list of things to do. I agree with you.
    Great, thanks! Btw, do the included easter eggs "do" anything or are they just for fun?

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    It's been discussed before. I'm still thinking of ways to do something like this. I don't want to get rid of the ability to change tracks via swiping.

So one of these days I may come up with some cool way to do this. Until then, you'll have to switch to "current playlist" view and view the tracks that way.
    Great, thanks! Cool app by the way, I just started using it about 2-3 weeks ago and am really appreciating what all it can do. I was surprised the the lyric mode the other day had no idea it was there until I fat fingered the screen while...
  19.    #1179  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Great, thanks! Btw, do the included easter eggs "do" anything or are they just for fun?
    They are for entertainment purposes only. But I have an idea for a future easter egg which will be a hidden feature.
  20.    #1180  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Great, thanks! Cool app by the way, I just started using it about 2-3 weeks ago and am really appreciating what all it can do. I was surprised the the lyric mode the other day had no idea it was there until I fat fingered the screen while...
    Yeah I love the lyrics feature...I use it all the time.

You can check out all of the app's features on the app's homebrew gallery page.