Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2523
    Dan,

Try this. Click a Playlist not sorted by song title. Tap Alphabetical and they are alphabetical. Tape a letter in the Alphabet Selector that will not have a match like a Z or a Q most likely. Now type a letter that will have a match. The list will go to song titles 4-8 letters before the letter you tapped. Typically it happens the first time but sometimes it take clicking on several letters.

Next in original order type "love" to use the filter and then backspace to delete "love". The Alphabet Selector is now up on the Original Order list. Tap Alphabetical and then tap Original Order and the Alphabet Selector is gone as it should be.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Found the first Easter egg yesterday...
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  3.    #1143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Dan,

Try this. Click a Playlist not sorted by song title. Tap Alphabetical and they are alphabetical. Tape a letter in the Alphabet Selector that will not have a match like a Z or a Q most likely. Now type a letter that will have a match. The list will go to song titles 4-8 letters before the letter you tapped. Typically it happens the first time but sometimes it take clicking on several letters.
    The alphabet selector has always done this. It's the nature of the way lists are rendered in webOS. It won't bring you exactly to the first song starting with the letter. So if you have a playlist where there are only a few songs starting with a particular letter, you would probably experience what you described. The alphabet selector is really meant for large lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Next in original order type "love" to use the filter and then backspace to delete "love". The Alphabet Selector is now up on the Original Order list. Tap Alphabetical and then tap Original Order and the Alphabet Selector is gone as it should be.

- Craig
    Thanks...I'll fix this in the next release.
  4.    #1144  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Found the first Easter egg yesterday...
    Good, now you have to find the second one in the latest release!
    hmm, I feel like my IQ has dropped in the past few hours...I guess I suck at thinking outside the box the find the egg...am I the only one?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I'm looking, I'm looking...

Forgot to tell you - like the new splash screen! And thanks again!

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    +1 on the splash.
    i simply cannot find this egg. 2nd hint possibly?
  9.    #1149  
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    i simply cannot find this egg. 2nd hint possibly?
    The first hint provides 3 distinct clues as to what needs to be done to find the easter eggs. If you can pinpoint those 3 clues, you should have an idea of what you need to do.

For a second hint, look back at my release notes for version 0.11.0 (and I don't mean the easter egg hint included in there).
    three clues....

Seek? Remix? ABC? hummmm
  11.    #1151  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    three clues....

Seek? Remix? ABC? hummmm
    One of those are not one of the three clues. The third clue should be obvious if you look at the hint.
    i have looked at the hint, tried everything i could think of dealing with the "ABC" thing in relation to your changelog you posted having to do with it, and still can't figure that one out.
  13.    #1153  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    i have looked at the hint, tried everything i could think of dealing with the "ABC" thing in relation to your changelog you posted having to do with it, and still can't figure that one out.
    I'm curious what did you try in relation to "ABC" and how it relates to the changelog? Before I give another hint...or post the solution...I'd like to hear what people's thought processes are.
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    +1 on the splash.
    I appreciate the extra effort to create a splash screen, but I think this one is an eyesore. A little amateurish for such a great, useful app.

Sorry That said, I use the app daily, and I can't decide if my favorite feature is the slider or the lyrics
  15.    #1155  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    I appreciate the extra effort to create a splash screen, but I think this one is an eyesore. A little amateurish for such a great, useful app.

Sorry That said, I use the app daily, and I can't decide if my favorite feature is the slider or the lyrics
    Of course it's amateurish...I have no professional graphic design skills. I'm most definitely an amateur.

I just chose a favorite wallpaper of mine and added the text over it to match the lines in the pic. One day I may hire some professional to make me a super-cool splash screen and app icon, but until then, I think this will be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm curious what did you try in relation to "ABC" and how it relates to the changelog? Before I give another hint...or post the solution...I'd like to hear what people's thought processes are.
    Good job in hiding the egg! I found the first one within seconds, but can't find this one

My thought processes:
    1. "Seek the remiX." - First go to the old Easter Egg. Pulled up the 1st Easter Egg.
    2. It's easy as ABC. - Try keying "ABC", "CBA", "123". - Nope.
    3. Why is the 'X' capital? Seems out of place. Tried keying "XSABC", "CBASX". Nope.

Your 2nd clue:
    For a second hint, look back at my release notes for version 0.11.0 (and I don't mean the easter egg hint included in there).
    "It's easy as ABC" seems to relate to the "- Replaced the "ABC" selector", so I tried keying "remix" where the ABC selector was replaced by the side bar. Nope.

So, I'm lost!
    I'm sure there are some talented individuals here that would gladly offer their design expertise Surely there are some that use this app! Sadly, I am an amateur as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmurfster View Post
    Good job in hiding the egg! I found the first one within seconds, but can't find this one

My thought processes:
    1. "Seek the remiX." - First go to the old Easter Egg. Pulled up the 1st Easter Egg.
    3. Why is the 'X' capital? Seems out of place. Tried keying "XSABC", "CBASX". Nope.

Your 2nd clue:

"It's easy as ABC" seems to relate to the "- Replaced the "ABC" selector", so I tried keying "remix" where the ABC selector was replaced by the side bar. Nope.

So, I'm lost!
    I basically did the same things.
  19.    #1159  

My thought processes:
    All of this is way off. You don't have to go back to the 1st easter egg.

Your 2nd clue:

So, I'm lost!
    You're much closer with this one. When you say "keying", I assume you're using the keyboard. I might try something else.
    I also tried to key in remix and ABC in the new sidebar thing (as in hitting each letter then scrolling to the next letter), that didnt work either..... im stumped