Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2523
  1.    #1041  
    Version 0.10.1 has been posted.

It contains the following fixes:

- Fix bug where a double-quote in the name of an item in a list (songs, artists, albums, etc.) or any other error condition would make part or most of the list not appear and would make the list non-functional. (NOTE: If an error is detected, that particular item in the list will not receive the correct font color if the font color chosen was "black").

- Add a confirmation popup when the user selects to restore the main menu's default order.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Version 0.10.1 has been posted.

It contains the following fixes:

- Fix bug where a double-quote in the name of an item in a list (songs, artists, albums, etc.) or any other error condition would make part or most of the list not appear and would make the list non-functional. (NOTE: If an error is detected, that particular item in the list will not receive the correct font color if the font color chosen was "black").

- Add a confirmation popup when the user selects to restore the main menu's default order.
    Hah!!!! That fixed EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Thanks so much; I LOOOOVE your app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Thank you!

I really appreciate it.

Again, if anyone has not donated to Dan, yet, now is your moment. Just go to the opening post and click the donate button!

- Craig
    1) If nobody has thanked Dan yet, be sure to hit the Thanks button on his post!
    2) Hey Dan can you make the splash screen look cooler... like make it use that awesome purple graphic you have in your avatar or something? Maybe you could hold a contest for people to produce an awesome splash screen using cool graphics AND cool fonts?!
    3) Anyway I'm still hunting for the Easter Egg, can you reveal it in a couple days? :P

btw... funny thing... I tried updating to the latest version of your app via Preware... Preware threw an error. Then I uninstalled your app via Preware and my Pre automatically rebooted. I tried reinstalling your app via Preware and it threw an error. So in the end I had to use WOSQI and your app installed fine.
  4.    #1044  
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Hah!!!! That fixed EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Thanks so much; I LOOOOVE your app.
    As soon as you mentioned the "O" song I knew that was the problem. Thanks again for your help.
  5.    #1045  
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    2) Hey Dan can you make the splash screen look cooler... like make it use that awesome purple graphic you have in your avatar or something? Maybe you could hold a contest for people to produce an awesome splash screen using cool graphics AND cool fonts?!
    Unfortunately I lack graphic design skills. The splash screen background was created using the gradient tool in Gimp. So yes, it's quite basic. Maybe I'll hold that type of contest in the future...it's a good idea.

3) Anyway I'm still hunting for the Easter Egg, can you reveal it in a couple days? :P
    I did reveal it in my hint! Read it carefully...

btw... funny thing... I tried updating to the latest version of your app via Preware... Preware threw an error. Then I uninstalled your app via Preware and my Pre automatically rebooted. I tried reinstalling your app via Preware and it threw an error. So in the end I had to use WOSQI and your app installed fine.
    Other people have reported issues installing the app with PreWare. I don't use PreWare, so I'm not sure what method it uses to install apps that is different than FileCoaster.
    As soon as you mentioned the "O" song I knew that was the problem. Thanks again for your help.
    Any time. I thought I had donated to you a while back, but I hadn't (I lost track of all the apps I was trying out when I first got into the Homebrew scene)...that's been rectified
  7.    #1047  
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Any time. I thought I had donated to you a while back, but I hadn't (I lost track of all the apps I was trying out when I first got into the Homebrew scene)...that's been rectified
    Thanks!
    I like the upgrades. thanks for the work
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Found the egg guys. First try
    Unfortunately I lack graphic design skills. The splash screen background was created using the gradient tool in Gimp. So yes, it's quite basic. Maybe I'll hold that type of contest in the future...it's a good idea.
    I lack javascript skills, but I'm certainly available to make any graphic design updates you need.

Also I couldn't find any references of anyone wanting to change the 'now playing' album art layout. I certainly am not pleased with Palm's jagged overlapping album art theme. ick! I just wish the album at filled the screen and remained perpendicular to the screen. Yup. I'm picky.

Awesome work on reworking Palm's Music App btw. I've hidden theirs and replaced it with yours. =)
  11.    #1051  
    Quote Originally Posted by wturnerharris View Post
    I lack javascript skills, but I'm certainly available to make any graphic design updates you need.

Also I couldn't find any references of anyone wanting to change the 'now playing' album art layout. I certainly am not pleased with Palm's jagged overlapping album art theme. ick! I just wish the album at filled the screen and remained perpendicular to the screen. Yup. I'm picky.

Awesome work on reworking Palm's Music App btw. I've hidden theirs and replaced it with yours. =)
    Thanks for the offer. I actually enjoy playing with the graphic design stuff. It's just not quite my forte.

I think it's all a matter of taste in regards to the album art layout. I kinda like it actually. I think Palm was trying to do something different compared to everyone else who always displays it perpendicular to the screen.

I think it's all a matter of taste in regards to the album art layout. I kinda like it actually. I think Palm was trying to do something different compared to everyone else who always displays it perpendicular to the screen.
    I do too. Songs in my albums have alternating art (Front cd case cover, Disc artwork, rear case cover). It looks beautiful in iTunes Coverflow, but not so hot on my iTouch because it only shows the front cover for each album in its coverflow mode (landscape mode). The only reason I bought that Touch was that I thought it would display the art just like iTunes...it doesn't.

The Pre, on the other hand, gives a coverflow-like peek at the previous and following songs' artwork; so it one-ups the iPhone in even that regard! My Pre does what Apple's product should have. Though I will admit that it would look pretty boring if every song in an album had the same art.
    Woohoo! Found the egg!
  14.    #1054  
    I think I need to make the next easter egg a bit harder to find!
    I think I need to make the next easter egg a bit harder to find!
    That one wasn't TOO easy; especially if you only look at the hint on the original post. The hint on the main app page in "apps" was more helpful (the hints are not identical).
    But what does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by kleany View Post
    PLAYLIST PLEASE! its horrible that u cant make ur own playlist on the pre!
    With Music Player Remix you can make playlists. Is is called a flylist in remix. Thanks to the developer. Suggest you donate.
    Music Player Remix has evolved from being just an addon to the original Music Player. It's its own entity now. That being said, if I need the screen real estate on the album/artist lists for this particular feature, the album art may be removed.

In general, if there is something in the current user interface that provides little or no value and a valued feature could be added by removing it, I'll do it.

For instance, I removed the playlist title from the titlebar on the "now playing" screen and replaced it with the "lyrics", "add to flylist", and "save bookmark" icons. No one has complained about that because the additions were far more valuable than what was removed.

I would surely love an option to disable album art. I dont need to see album art and it bocks my wallpaper.
  19.    #1059  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    But what does it do?
    You'll know it when you see it.
  20.    #1060  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I would surely love an option to disable album art. I dont need to see album art and it bocks my wallpaper.
    I don't think it's a good idea to remove the album art, even as an option. Besides identifying the album being played, it also allows you to bring up the artist's other albums by swiping up or down on the album art.

Also my instinct tells me this wouldn't be an option that most people would choose considering that pretty much every MP3 player / phone displays album art on the "now playing" screen.