Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2523
  1. #61  
    amazing app! i've been waiting for a scrubber for so long...thanks!

    Would there be any conceivable way for the program to record song play count to sync/add to itunes when media sync'd? I use last.fm and it'd be great if the program could tell itunes to update play counts accordingly to be scrobbled. Just an idea - it's definitely not a make it or break it feature, but it could be neat.
  2. #62  
    NO skippin problems since the update I'll keep you posted if anything seems weird. Thank you VERY much for the remix, and I look forward to watching this program grow
  3. PreGk's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    #63  
    Looks great! Is there any way to add a function that will allow the user to search the net based on song title/album and download the album art?
    Also, any way to "boost" volume levels through the headset jack? There is a known volume issue when outputting to the AUX input of a stereo.
    Last edited by PreGk; 08/23/2009 at 11:18 AM.
  4. #64  
    Wow, great job on the app, you basically got everything that was wrong with the app, and made it right... nice implementation of the slider and the alphabet filter. Until the original music app gets updated to this level of greatness, i will have a new music app to use. Once again good job!
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Looks great! Is there any way to add a function that will allow the user to search the net based on song title/album and download the album art?
    Also, any way to "boost" volume levels through the headset jack? There is a known volume issue when outputting to the AUX input of a stereo.
    There may be a way to do that, but to be honest, I have other things I'd rather work on than updating album art. My take on it is that album art should be maintained/updated on the user's home computer, vs. on their device.

    I can't find a way to control volume with the current documented SDK. I'm sure there must be some hidden API to do it, but I don't know what it is.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMKOUT333 View Post
    NO skippin problems since the update I'll keep you posted if anything seems weird. Thank you VERY much for the remix, and I look forward to watching this program grow
    Good to hear! The only negative in the change I made is that in card view, the music app card will not update (since the app is minimized in card view). But it's a small price to pay for better battery life and CPU utilization.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by misplacedhatred View Post
    Wow, great job on the app, you basically got everything that was wrong with the app, and made it right... nice implementation of the slider and the alphabet filter. Until the original music app gets updated to this level of greatness, i will have a new music app to use. Once again good job!
    Thanks! (and that goes to everyone else that has commented in this thread)

    My biggest complaint with the music app was the lack of the slider, so I knew other people were probably feeling the pain as well. So that was the main intent of sharing this app on here.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Good to hear! The only negative in the change I made is that in card view, the music app card will not update (since the app is minimized in card view). But it's a small price to pay for better battery life and CPU utilization.
    Agreed, but it runs SO much better now, and even running top shows this extremely well been listening since i woke up,still no skips.
  9. #69  
    I love it! It makes if much more usable. I would like to patch the existing Music Player, as application storage is limited on the pre in its current state. Did I mention I love it?!!

    I really like the ABC button. I have been wanting this also in the Contacts since the beginning. I have like 400 contacts and pulling out the keyboard is not always handy so an ABC button would be good. Maybe for a new Project Remix Contacts?

    Keep up the good work and good luck!
  10. #70  
    Great app! I am not sure if this is possible but here it goes. When you tap on the notification bar from inside a different app, is it possible to show the track progress? Thanks!

    Oh and also, is it possible to have a rating system that would sync back to Itunes? Similar to an Ipod.
  11. smkcpa's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    I really like the ABC button. I have been wanting this also in the Contacts since the beginning. I have like 400 contacts and pulling out the keyboard is not always handy so an ABC button would be good. Maybe for a new Project Remix Contacts?
    That would be another great app!!! I second the request.
    Steve
  12. rockyjay's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #72  
    Great application man. Is there any way you can incorporate flicks into the App? I love being able to swipe, to go to the next song, when I'm playing shuffled music and driving. It's great that you added touching the Artist or Album, but sometimes that's hard when your driving. I think it would be great to be able to throw the album cover Up, like a card, to play the Artist, and maybe Down to play that particular Album.
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Leave notifications on! I love how it comes up to say whats song is playing. Ohhh and the bookmarks for audiblebooks/podcasts would be very handy indeed. Overall though, a better default music player. The scrubber is simply awesome!
    +1 for notifications ^^
    Last edited by Achill3s; 08/23/2009 at 12:42 PM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  14. #74  
    I thinks someone mentioned something similar to this on here but it would be cool to pick the main directory for music. Example would be, if you like to listen to audio books, but you also like to just play all and doing that plays your audio book. Or maybe you like a specific kind of music that you don't want to hear in all music, or something. It would be nice to switch between directories
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  15. #75  
    AWSOME APP!! Is there a way to implement the wallpaper I use in my modded pres music app to yours? If so could you provide the strings?
  16. Gunz4sale's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #76  
    Is there anyway to get coverflow?
  17.    #77  
    I appreciate everybody's enthusiam! But there are going to be certain requested features that I don't plan on adding. The main purpose of this project is to improve the existing music player by adding basic features that I think the majority of people will find useful. The other purpose of this project was an educational excerise in WebOS development. So unfortunately I don't have infinite time to spend on the project. This is only something I can do in my spare time.

    So that being said, features like iTunes play count syncing, iTunes ratings syncing, coverflow, etc. will not be included. These are all cool ideas...so please keep the suggestions coming...just keep in mind that I may not be able to do them all in the scope of this project.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 08/23/2009 at 02:51 PM.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by berrabus@gmail.com View Post
    AWSOME APP!! Is there a way to implement the wallpaper I use in my modded pres music app to yours? If so could you provide the strings?
    The music player's background image is /images/background.png. Is that what you were looking for?
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    Great app! I am not sure if this is possible but here it goes. When you tap on the notification bar from inside a different app, is it possible to show the track progress? Thanks!
    I'm not sure there is room to display this information.
  20. #80  
    Awesome app! Thank you SOOO much! Bookmark feature would make this even better!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions