Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989 ... LastLast
    Great app! But when I change the wallpaper the app still had that blue faded bar at top & bottom of app. This doesn't look good when you have a green wallpaper or any other color
  2.    #762  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Great app! But when I change the wallpaper the app still had that blue faded bar at top & bottom of app. This doesn't look good when you have a green wallpaper or any other color
    The faded part at the top and bottom is a standard WebOS UI component that is displayed when you're viewing a list. Even if I can update the fade color, any color I choose will not match with every single wallpaper image that people may choose.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Very nice! I'm glad you fixed the wallpaper. This is excellent work!
    Dude, Dan Palm should hire you for real! The resume play option was the missing feature I've been dying for! Awesome work man.

Thanks all your hard work man!
    DanPLC,
    The major drawback of the Resume Play feature is that it doesn't remember the rest of the songs that were in my list.
    Nevertheless I appreciate all your hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The faded part at the top and bottom is a standard WebOS UI component that is displayed when you're viewing a list. Even if I can update the fade color, any color I choose will not match with every single wallpaper image that people may choose.
    Is there a way to disable the fade on top and bottom so you don't have to worry about it matching?
  7.    #767  
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    DanPLC,
    The major drawback of the Resume Play feature is that it doesn't remember the rest of the songs that were in my list.
    Nevertheless I appreciate all your hard work.
    I definitely understand that. Eventually I may also save the current list (artist, album, genre, playlist, flylist) that was being played.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    don't know in the 11 pages before this, has this been asked, what about a change of name and logo, is'nt the existing too similar to std pre logo and name?
  9.    #769  
    Is there a way to disable the fade on top and bottom so you don't have to worry about it matching?
    Yes, I can remove it, but I really don't find it distracting. It's a standard part of the WebOS UI and is meant to convey to the user that there are items off screen that they can view by scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yes, I can remove it, but I really don't find it distracting. It's a standard part of the WebOS UI and is meant to convey to the user that there are items off screen that they can view by scrolling.
    I understand that, some apps have changed the color of the two bars would that be hard to do? I don't mean to keep asking but I'm just one of those people that want things to look good to me (graphic designer) all my albums have album art and when I put a custom image thats a different color that clashes with the blue bars I can't help but stare at it.

If its too much of a hassle for a small fix I understand though and thanks for listening to me and responding so quickly. I do appreciate it!
  11.    #771  
    I understand that, some apps have changed the color of the two bars would that be hard to do? I don't mean to keep asking but I'm just one of those people that want things to look good to me (graphic designer) all my albums have album art and when I put a custom image thats a different color that clashes with the blue bars I can't help but stare at it.

If its too much of a hassle for a small fix I understand though and thanks for listening to me and responding so quickly. I do appreciate it!
    I believe the color is derived from the initial background color (the one that shows up while the app is loading), which I currently have set as blue (which was a homage to the original background color used in the initial version of the Remix app).

Other than black, I don't think any color I choose will please everybody. But really, the color is so close to black that it shouldn't matter. On my device at least, the fade color is a very dark blue that I can barely distinguish from black.

you must have super vision..i can barely see that stuff..honestly i just realized it from reading your post.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Awesome app! I love it! Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by papla2 View Post
    you must have super vision..i can barely see that stuff..honestly i just realized it from reading your post.

haha yea, i'm a lil crazy like that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Great app. Easily top 5. Thanks a ton for this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Awesome job DanPLC. It's just one tiny step from being exactly what I need. You've fixed everything I've griped about in the original one, plus added a lot of cool features. I definitely need to donate this week week. You've done some great work on it.

When the resume feature can keep track of the playlist I'm on, then it will be perfect. I saw from earlier posts that you already plan on working on it. I listen to audio books a lot, and sometimes when I have 3-4 books on my palm that are all similar titles, the standard playlist will alphabatize in such a way that it switches between books (which is very confusing). For songs I wouldn't care, but for audiobooks it's a necessity. It sucks when you lose your place. The current resume feature is still nice because if I have to shut down unexpectedly, I can still see what mp3 I was on in my audiobook, then back out to the playlist and find that book again. Not quite as nice as if it picked up from the playlist it was on, but it will do me for now until you have that fixed.

Honestly though, this is so much better than what was in there. Awesome job. You have made my audio experience significantly better already. You have my gratitude for that. My audiobooks aren't nearly as painful to use now.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Thanks Dan!

You were right i just changed the language in Regional Settings and the Remix App worked wonderful!.
    I have 78 songs now in a flylist named test. When I go in to that flylist and click on Shuffle All, only one song comes up. If I go to the list view, then back to the song view (I'm not sure if these are the right terms), then the additional album covers appear, although sometimes they double up (two identical album covers for each song).

The problem may be a function of the number of songs in the list, since I didn't have this problem when I first started using flylists.
  19.    #779  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian_Lesher View Post
    I have 78 songs now in a flylist named test. When I go in to that flylist and click on Shuffle All, only one song comes up. If I go to the list view, then back to the song view (I'm not sure if these are the right terms), then the additional album covers appear, although sometimes they double up (two identical album covers for each song).

The problem may be a function of the number of songs in the list, since I didn't have this problem when I first started using flylists.
    I'm not going to be able to help you out unless you can provide me the information I asked for previously. See the quote below:

Can you try creating a smaller flylist and see if the same thing happens? Also, does this happen when selecting a single song in your flylist (instead of using shuffle)?
  20.    #780  
    Quote Originally Posted by jae hoon View Post
    Thanks Dan!

You were right i just changed the language in Regional Settings and the Remix App worked wonderful!.
    I'm glad it works...but I'm sure changing regional settings all the time is a pain. If I can think of a quick way to make it work for your region, I'll do it.