Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142434888 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2523
  1. #741  
    Can I put a request in for "finer volume controls"? I have a problem where one notch is either too soft or too loud with a particular set of headphones I use. It's fine in the car, I just crank it up all the way. Not sure how you would go about this but it would make this app even better than it already is.
  2.    #742  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMKOUT333 View Post
    Hey Dan,

    Im kinda curious what this feature you believe people will like is?? Ive used EVERY version of this program and watching you listen to the community and promptly fix accidental bugs and add new features has been quite the trip. You've done great work and as it seems easily could rewrite your own music app. If the proper API's come out in the near future is this something you'll be considering..?
    For my purposes, for the most part, I think Music Player (Remix) is all I need in a music player. I have another idea for an app that I'm going to start working on.

    The mystery feature is one that was requested in this thread multiple times. I'm still working on it...but it shouldn't be too much longer before it's ready.
  3.    #743  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Can I put a request in for "finer volume controls"? I have a problem where one notch is either too soft or too loud with a particular set of headphones I use. It's fine in the car, I just crank it up all the way. Not sure how you would go about this but it would make this app even better than it already is.
    I'm sorry but this is not possible with the current SDK.
  4.    #744  
    Quote Originally Posted by jae hoon View Post
    Please dont leave us with just "Music"! , in the name of many Palm Pre users from Mexico i want to ask you for a Spanish version. If you need help in anything you want please feel free to ask for it. My english is terrible but here in Mexico we have a Pre community and i am sure they will really appreciate your help.

    Regards
    I really don't have the knowledge (in Spanish) or time to undertake this. I'm really sorry!!!
  5. #745  
    hmm if someone knows java it shouldn't be to hard, grab every word take it to some like google transate but better, or even google translate.

    Some words might be out of place, but then it will be easy for someone to fix it...
  6. #746  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm sorry but this is not possible with the current SDK.
    There is no way to do it in the app bypassing the volume buttons on the side? Should be able to add gain/eq options or something.
  7. #747  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I agree, it would be a nice feature. But for right now, bookmarks are saved single song positions. I'm not sure if I'll have the time in the short term to change this.
    Well I realized that if I unselect shuffle it plays things in order. So is there anyway an option could be made so when it resumes from a bookmark it doesn't autoshuffle? Thanks for your quick feedback!
  8.    #748  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarnage View Post
    Well I realized that if I unselect shuffle it plays things in order. So is there anyway an option could be made so when it resumes from a bookmark it doesn't autoshuffle? Thanks for your quick feedback!
    As you mentioned, you already have the option available (the shuffle toggle button on the "now playing" screen).
  9. #749  
    Just wanted to give a reason for gapless playback for all my techno/dj freaks out there. The whole point of club music is that the music is mixed flawlessly to transition from one song/beat to the next so the music never stops. There's nothing worse for a dj to hear than a big 2 second silence in the middle of their beautifully mixed transition. I love what you've done here but just wanted to point out one of the advantages of gapless playback...for me at least. Please keep up the great work.
  10. #750  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The mystery feature is one that was requested in this thread multiple times. I'm still working on it...but it shouldn't be too much longer before it's ready.
    File/Folder playback?!
  11. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    547 Global Posts
    #751  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    Just wanted to give a reason for gapless playback for all my techno/dj freaks out there. The whole point of club music is that the music is mixed flawlessly to transition from one song/beat to the next so the music never stops. There's nothing worse for a dj to hear than a big 2 second silence in the middle of their beautifully mixed transition. I love what you've done here but just wanted to point out one of the advantages of gapless playback...for me at least. Please keep up the great work.

    Not only that but if you're like me you like to listen to full albums. A lot of the albums I listen to (IE Radiohead - OK Computer) seamlessly transition from track to track. Having a big silent pause between tracks just ruins the experience. I know it's not a big deal these days but I would love to see this feature on MP Remixed.
  12.    #752  
    Version 0.9.5 has been released

    Here are the list of features:

    • Automatically save the position in the current track. After restarting the app, tap the "Resume Play" button located at the top of the main menu screen to resume play.
    • Stretch-to-fit wallpaper image to display size. Aspect ratio of original image will be skewed to fit display.
    • When loading a flylist, default playback mode to "repeat play".
    • Fix bug where incorrect song information in flylist was displayed when viewing "playlist" or "lyrics" view.
    • Eliminate visual artifacts with groups on Preferences screen


    NOTE:
    There is a known issue with automatic bookmark saving. I've noticed that every now and then after exiting the app, the notification area at the bottom of the screen will remain and appear empty. I don't believe this is a bug in the app itself. What happens is when the music app is minimized, a dashboard is loaded with the little music icon that lets the user control the player while using another app. If the app is swiped off the screen very quickly after minimizing it, there's a chance that this dashboard will be loaded and remain on the screen.

    Automatic bookmarking does not introduce this issue; however it increases the odds of it happening. If you'd like to ensure that this doesn't happen, when closing the app, do the following: Minimize it (i.e. go to card view), then wait until you see the music icon at the bottom of the screen. Then swipe the app off the screen.
  13. #753  
    I'm having a problem with the flylist function. I have about 60 songs on one flylist, and when I try to shuffle the flylist, only the first song plays.
  14.    #754  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian_Lesher View Post
    I'm having a problem with the flylist function. I have about 60 songs on one flylist, and when I try to shuffle the flylist, only the first song plays.
    Download the latest version (0.9.5) that I just released and let me know if that fixed your problem.
  15. Steb0ne's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #755  
    My problem is when I create a flylist, choosing the songs in the order that I want them to play, it sorts them by track number. Which made me cringe cuz it was like 75 songs, lol!! I'll try the new version, hopefully it works out for me.
  16.    #756  
    Quote Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
    My problem is when I create a flylist, choosing the songs in the order that I want them to play, it sorts them by track number. Which made me cringe cuz it was like 75 songs, lol!! I'll try the new version, hopefully it works out for me.
    If you select "Shuffle All" on the flylist screen, it will randomly shuffle the songs in the flylist. If you select a single song, it'll play that song and the list will be sorted alphabetically, not by track number.
  17. #757  
    Under 9.5 flylist is still playing only one song when i try to shuffle. The images of the upcoming album cover don't show either.
  18.    #758  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian_Lesher View Post
    Under 9.5 flylist is still playing only one song when i try to shuffle. The images of the upcoming album cover don't show either.
    I'm sorry it's not working for you. For me, the shuffle works perfectly now.

    Can you try creating a smaller flylist and see if the same thing happens? Also, does this happen when selecting a single song in your flylist (instead of using shuffle)?
  19. #759  
    how do I get album art? I have none at all.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #760  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    how do I get album art? I have none at all.
    Both the original and remix music players have issues displaying album art on many tracks. Please search this thread for previous discussions on this that focused on fixing your file tags.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions