Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041424787 ... LastLast
  1.    #721  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    What is it?

What? What? What!

- Craig
    You'll have to wait and see.
    Is gapless playback a possibility with this app?
  3.    #723  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Is gapless playback a possibility with this app?
    No, I don't have this on my list. I've never put much thought into it. I don't generally listen to albums in track order. I usually just listen to shuffled songs. So gapless playback has never been a high priority for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    No, I don't have this on my list. I've never put much thought into it. I don't generally listen to albums in track order. I usually just listen to shuffled songs. So gapless playback has never been a high priority for me.
    I don't listen to albums in order either. Since it is a low prioirty, I will not expect then. App is very good regardless.
  5.    #725  
    I don't listen to albums in order either. Since it is a low prioirty, I will not expect then. App is very good regardless.
    I always thought that was the main benefit of gapless. If you have an album that's meant to be listened from beginning to end, gapless playback allows you to listen to an album as if you were listening to the physical media (CD, LP).
    Quote Originally Posted by donjski View Post
    If you could add an option to ignore all phone calls while remix is running, that would be huge.
    Simple... Just turn on Airplane mode - you won't receive any calls and you'l save a lot of battery life too!
    It probably is, but I am an odd one to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by brentb View Post
    Is there something you could do to make the volume controls more linear? I've played some songs where they are screaming loud at one bar from the top, but barely listenable when played at one notch below that, so I have to comprimise between listening to it really loud, or struggling to hear it.

thanks
    Brent
    I wish this could be done too... But for now just go to RadioShack and buy a physical volume dial ($10) and plug it into the end of your headphones.
  9.    #729  
    It probably is, but I am an odd one to begin with.
    So I'm curious...what benefit does it have for you?
    I searched the thread and I noticed it was requested by someone else but I would also like bookmarks to work inside playlists because its great for when I'm listening to an audiobook but when I resume it when it finishes the chapter it then either randomly plays a chapter or a song.
    So I'm curious...what benefit does it have for you?
    I listen to a lot of live music, so gapless sews the songs together nicely.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi Dan!, this is an awesome app!

Unfortunately i have a problem. I have the Web OS version 1.1, when i install the latest Music Remix through FileCoaster (also tried with QuickInstallApp and Preware, all with same results) it goes perfect but when i launch the app with all the options in main menu i cant play anything. When i select random or album or any other option the app doesnt react. just only appears a "now playing" message in upper rigth corner.

Please help me! I will really appreciate any suggestion.

Regards from Mexico!.
    Quote Originally Posted by jae hoon View Post
    Hi Dan!, this is an awesome app!

Unfortunately i have a problem. I have the Web OS version 1.1, when i install the latest Music Remix through FileCoaster (also tried with QuickInstallApp and Preware, all with same results) it goes perfect but when i launch the app with all the options in main menu i cant play anything. When i select random or album or any other option the app doesnt react. just only appears a "now playing" message in upper rigth corner.

Please help me! I will really appreciate any suggestion.

Regards from Mexico!.
    can you get any sound via BT, speaker or headphones. Also check to make sure you phone is not stuck in headphone mode when you are not using them.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi, thanks for your post.

Before i update early morning to latest version of Music Remix i was listening with my BT headphones with no problem. i also checked connecting wired headphones to my Pre but the same: no sound. Its like the main screen is frozen. In the other hand, the default "music" option is working fine.

Is strange, dont you think?, all the comments will be welcome.
  15.    #735  
    Hi, thanks for your post.

Before i update early morning to latest version of Music Remix i was listening with my BT headphones with no problem. i also checked connecting wired headphones to my Pre but the same: no sound. Its like the main screen is frozen. In the other hand, the default "music" option is working fine.

Is strange, dont you think?, all the comments will be welcome.
    I couldn't even wager a guess. No one has ever reported anything like that.
  16.    #736  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarnage View Post
    I searched the thread and I noticed it was requested by someone else but I would also like bookmarks to work inside playlists because its great for when I'm listening to an audiobook but when I resume it when it finishes the chapter it then either randomly plays a chapter or a song.
    I agree, it would be a nice feature. But for right now, bookmarks are saved single song positions. I'm not sure if I'll have the time in the short term to change this.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I couldn't even wager a guess. No one has ever reported anything like that.
    Thanks Dan for your answer.

This the way looks my Music Remix. It cant move or change to any other image. If anyone have a clue i will appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #738  
    Thanks Dan for your answer.

This the way looks my Music Remix. It cant move or change to any other image. If anyone have a clue i will appreciate it.
    Ahh you're running an international version. That probably explains it. I haven't done any testing with any other languages. There are a set of HTML files specifically for Spanish and I haven't edited any of them. I'm sorry, but I guess my app doesn't currently support other languages.
    Hey Dan,

Im kinda curious what this feature you believe people will like is?? Ive used EVERY version of this program and watching you listen to the community and promptly fix accidental bugs and add new features has been quite the trip. You've done great work and as it seems easily could rewrite your own music app. If the proper API's come out in the near future is this something you'll be considering..?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Ahh you're running an international version. That probably explains it. I haven't done any testing with any other languages. There are a set of HTML files specifically for Spanish and I haven't edited any of them. I'm sorry, but I guess my app doesn't currently support other languages.
    Please dont leave us with just "Music"! , in the name of many Palm Pre users from Mexico i want to ask you for a Spanish version. If you need help in anything you want please feel free to ask for it. My english is terrible but here in Mexico we have a Pre community and i am sure they will really appreciate your help.

Regards