Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 2523
  1.    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    Love the program!! Great work. Question. Once you choose a wallpaper how do you unchoose one/choose none and go back to apps default appearance
    You tap "Colors" on the preference screen and then adjust the background color to whatever you'd like it to be.
  2. #522  
    AWESOME... thanks! Could be more intuitive like a none button under the select wallpaper button but at least theres a way
  3.    #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    AWESOME... thanks! Could be more intuitive like a none button under the select wallpaper button but at least theres a way
    The idea was that the background shown on the Preferences screen is what the user selected. So if the user sees a picture, they know the picture will be the app's background. And if they see a color, they know that color will be the app's background. So if they want to change it, they go to either the "Colors" or "Images" tab and change it to whatever they like.

    But I guess this isn't totally clear. I'll think of a way to make it a bit more intuitive on there.
  4. #524  
    i just installed the lastest version of Music(Remix) and the only issue is that when in now playing mode the button are covering the track time.
  5.    #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindright9 View Post
    i just installed the lastest version of Music(Remix) and the only issue is that when in now playing mode the button are covering the track time.
    If you have a notification up, that will happen.
  6. ldudiaz's Avatar
    Posts
    184 Posts
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    #526  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    They're similar but different. Bookmarks, which is implemented in the current release, are saved positions in single songs. Flylists are playlists of multiple songs that you create on the device.
    thanks for the explanation
  7. mhespenh's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #527  
    I just wanted to post a quick note to say thank you for your awesome remixing. Keep up the good work!
  8.    #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhespenh View Post
    I just wanted to post a quick note to say thank you for your awesome remixing. Keep up the good work!
    You're welcome!
  9. #529  
    When I bookmark a song, it says the second it was up to but when I click on it it starts from beginning of song. Is that the way it is? Shouldn't it start from saved location?
  10.    #530  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    When I bookmark a song, it says the second it was up to but when I click on it it starts from beginning of song. Is that the way it is? Shouldn't it start from saved location?
    Yes the bookmark should resume from the saved time (that's the whole point of the bookmark!). When I use bookmarks, it always works like that. If you can tell me step-by-step how to reproduce this problem, please let me know.
  11. #531  
    DanPLC,

    I read in another post that you were communicating with Palm about your app. Can you elborate on that if it is true?
  12.    #532  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikef1182 View Post
    DanPLC,

    I read in another post that you were communicating with Palm about your app. Can you elborate on that if it is true?
    I emailed them. They haven't responded yet. That's the extent of the communications so far.
  13. #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I emailed them. They haven't responded yet. That's the extent of the communications so far.
    Ah gotcha! Thanks for the reply!
  14. #534  
    Hey DanPLC, can you confirm that the lyrics you're pulling in are from lyricwiki.org and NOT lyricswiki.org? I have songs that i'd like to contribute lyrics to so they'll appear, and I want to make sure I'm submitting lyrics to the correct source. Thx!
  15. #535  
    Thanks, resumes song from saved spot. Thanks, maybe I was imaging things
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yes the bookmark should resume from the saved time (that's the whole point of the bookmark!). When I use bookmarks, it always works like that. If you can tell me step-by-step how to reproduce this problem, please let me know.
  16.    #536  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Hey DanPLC, can you confirm that the lyrics you're pulling in are from lyricwiki.org and NOT lyricswiki.org? I have songs that i'd like to contribute lyrics to so they'll appear, and I want to make sure I'm submitting lyrics to the correct source. Thx!
    I'm using LyricWiki.
  17. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    #537  
    Love your app but I have noticed that the music tends to stutter quite a bit when working in multiple apps especially when loading heavy web pages. I never had this issue with the stock media player.

    Again, love what you're doing but is it more of a resource hog than the stock player?
  18.    #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    Love your app but I have noticed that the music tends to stutter quite a bit when working in multiple apps especially when loading heavy web pages. I never had this issue with the stock media player.

    Again, love what you're doing but is it more of a resource hog than the stock player?
    I haven't experienced this since the first version where I was updating the progress slider time indicators while the app was minimized. Since I stopped doing that, no one else has mentioned any stuttering issues.

    Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything extra that the app does while minimized. I'll try running some battery tests compared to the original music player app and see how they compare.
  19. #539  
    Hey fella's. Great job on the app Dan. Love it. Having a bit of an issue with bookmarks though. I listen to Howard Stern quite a bit and the tracks are usually 4-5 hours long. The bookmark function does not like that. It will go to the saved bookmark but skip around for a quick second and then freeze. It will not play once it freezes. If I back out and repeat it does the same thing. I tried it with a regular length song and it seemed to work fine.

    Any idea's? Too large of a track?


    Thanks
    There is no spoon
  20.    #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    Hey fella's. Great job on the app Dan. Love it. Having a bit of an issue with bookmarks though. I listen to Howard Stern quite a bit and the tracks are usually 4-5 hours long. The bookmark function does not like that. It will go to the saved bookmark but skip around for a quick second and then freeze. It will not play once it freezes. If I back out and repeat it does the same thing. I tried it with a regular length song and it seemed to work fine.

    Any idea's? Too large of a track?


    Thanks
    Does it go to the correct position before it freezes (the exact hour:min:sec position)? When you say "freeze", do you mean the whole app is frozen? Or is the slider just stuck at that position and you can't play? What happens if you try tapping pause/play or previous or next? What happens when you try to use the slider? What happens if you try to swipe the titlebar back to the main menu then click "Now Playing"?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions