Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
  1.    #301  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheah44 View Post
    how do i install this after i download the app to my palm pre?
    How are you downloading it to your Pre?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickerZ View Post
    "Bookmarks" under the main menu.
    Thanks. I would love to see this tip in the "Help" menu. This app has been a great help to me and now it is much better! The implementation of bookmarks is really nice.
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
  3.    #303  
    Quote Originally Posted by mabmarc View Post
    Thanks. I would love to see this tip in the "Help" menu. This app has been a great help to me and now it is much better! The implementation of bookmarks is really nice.
    That's a good idea to add the new feature list under the Help menu.

I'm glad you're liking the bookmarks...I do find them very handy in certain situations.
  4.    #304  
    Version 0.7.1 has been posted (in the first message in the thread). It fixes the bug where if the song name began with a non-alphanumeric character, the ABC search function on the Songs list would not function.

For those having issues with the Songs list ABC function, let me know if Version 0.7.1 fixed your issues. I tried it out on my device with a song beginning with "[" and it fixed the issue.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I deleted Remix and have trouble reinstalling via Preware. It gives error installation message. Anyone else having this problem? How else can I install it. Filecoaster says not enough room. I only have 60 apps.

**Never mind for some reason it just installed fine using preware**

Thank you for this excellent app. FYI-This version works with bluetooth!!
    Last edited by ujsc; 08/31/2009 at 07:52 PM.
    After I boot up the program, if I push anything, a translucent blue(the default one) appears on the bottom of the screen, however, if I scroll up if shifts to the top. This happens throughout the program, in all custom colors, except when I am in the player screen. I'll post screen captures below.

On another note, if there is a way to keep the custom color up when the music player is loading, that would be great. Right now the default blue displays until the music player loads. If you could also enable some way to get back to the main screen from anywhere in the player, this also would be great.
  7.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post
    I deleted Remix and have trouble reinstalling via Preware. It gives error installation message. Anyone else having this problem? How else can I install it. Filecoaster says not enough room. I only have 60 apps.

**Never mind for some reason it just installed fine**

Thank you for this fina app
    On the PreCentral "Homebrew installation" web page (http://www.precentral.net/how-to-install-homebrew-apps, in the comment section somebody mentioned that the app limit for fileCoaster installations is 60.

I just saw you edited your post. I'm glad you got it working.

I don't know if bluetooth works since I don't have any bluetooth devices.
    can we please consider a change so that simply scrolling through album art dorsmt change current song, only when when you click on new abum art does the song switch. This was mentioned earlier I know but I like to scroll for my next song without interrupting current track. Love the color changer. Thanks dan
  9.    #309  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaran-2000 View Post
    can we please consider a change so that simply scrolling through album art dorsmt change current song, only when when you click on new abum art does the song switch. This was mentioned earlier I know but I like to scroll for my next song without interrupting current track. Love the color changer. Thanks dan
    I noticed something today with the app (both original and remix) that if you swipe through the songs and keep swiping, the song won't change until you stop swiping. So you can swipe ahead a few songs and then quickly swipe back to the original song and it'll stay on that song. It's not exactly what you're looking for...but it still works.

I'm not sure that everyone would want the change you're requesting. Personally, I like it the way it is. I think it's natural to swipe to the next song.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I noticed something today with the app (both original and remix) that if you swipe through the songs and keep swiping, the song won't change until you stop swiping. So you can swipe ahead a few songs and then quickly swipe back to the original song and it'll stay on that song. It's not exactly what you're looking for...but it still works.

I'm not sure that everyone would want the change you're requesting. Personally, I like it the way it is. I think it's natural to swipe to the next song.
    To each his own I suppose. At parties, someone will swipe just to see what is on my phone, without intending to disrupt current track. I suppose you can swipe left to main menu to browse artists and albums with out such disruption. Awesome work man !!
    I'm getting a different error with version 0.7.1 now:

For the "Songs" list I am getting a "no song starts with..." error for every letter.

For playlists, it works up to H, which is where the "the" issue from "the human hosepipe" started.
  12.    #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    I'm getting a different error with version 0.7.1 now:

For the "Songs" list I am getting a "no song starts with..." error for every letter.

For playlists, it works up to H, which is where the "the" issue from "the human hosepipe" started.
    I haven't worked on the "the" issue, so I wouldn't expect that one to be fixed.

You must have some kind of weirdly formatted song at the beginning of your playlist. However, the routine is now skipping over any song that starts with a non-alphanumeric character, so I can't imagine what the problem is now. Can you list out all the songs prior to the first one with a digit or 'A'?
    ok here's the list.

(Another Song) All Over Again
    100 Days, 100 Nights
    100% Trevira
    1000 Oceans
    12 Inch 3 Speed Oscillating Fan
    14 Hours From Tulsa
    19-2000
    19-2000 (Soulchild remix)
    2000 Miles
    4real4real (ft. Da Brat0 [Bonus Track]
    500 (Shae Baby Shake)
    8 Minutes To Sunrise (ft. Jill Scott)
    911 (ft. Mary J. Blige)
    97 Bonnie & Clyde
    97 Bonnie & Clyde
    99 Problems
  14.    #314  
    (Another Song) All Over Again
    100 Days, 100 Nights
    In the ID3 tags of the tracks I quoted above, are these the names of the songs? Or are you getting these names from your Palm Pre song list?
    I'd love to see the addition of a fader, to fade from one song to the next in a shuffle.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    In the ID3 tags of the tracks I quoted above, are these the names of the songs? Or are you getting these names from your Palm Pre song list?
    for both of those songs, what you quoted is the actual name of the song in the ID3 tags.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    This is THE best app out there, it has everything I've ever wanted with my music player...bookmarks! My iphone never had that and I always wanted something like this. I listen to Howard Stern show on my player and everytime I wanted to use the usb feature of the phone I would loose my spot and if you fast forward to the spot you were it skips for so long that by the end of the show it cuts off like 10 minutes early....thank you for this app...I no longer miss my iphone at all!!
    I am still getting the "Error while searcing for aplhabet index - Range Error: Script Interrupt, timeout exceeded" Odd cause before I fixed a song tag with a space as a first character I had this error in 0.71

Song titles before # are

Code:
    "BIG DADDY"
    (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
    (Shokk You) Denziha Vop!
    [NYA]
    +gothic Pink+
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I am still getting the "Error while searcing for aplhabet index - Range Error: Script Interrupt, timeout exceeded" Odd cause before I fixed a song tag with a space as a first character I had this error in 0.71

Song titles before # are

Code:
    "BIG DADDY"
    (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
    (Shokk You) Denziha Vop!
    [NYA]
    +gothic Pink+
    How is "BIG DADDY" showing up before the #'s? Shouldn't it show up with the other B's?
    Request.... if no image is present for the song you should grab the image off the net.