Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127
Results 2,521 to 2,523 of 2523
    Sounds great! Got an ETA?
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
  2.    #2522  
    Quote Originally Posted by canderoc View Post
    Sounds great! Got an ETA?
    The official app catalog release will be later this year after the next version of webOS is released which is supposed to make the media indexing APIs public. It's supposed to be released this "fall".

A beta release will be coming up shortly so keep a look out for more details in this thread or on my @Hedami twitter account.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #2523  
    I'm happy to announce that Music Player (Remix) 2.0 Beta is now freely available as a homebrew app. It will be available in Preware shortly. In the meantime, you can download the IPK from the new homebrew thread found here: Music Player (Remix) 2.0 Beta

The original homebrew app (discussed in this thread) is now obsolete. People can continue to use the old app on their phones; however I highly recommend upgrading to 2.0.

All discussions of Music Player (Remix) will be in the new homebrew thread. Therefore this thread is being locked. You can still create new threads in the Hedami developer forum if there's something specific you want to discuss about the app that you feel doesn't belong in the main homebrew thread.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami