Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2523
    man i cant wait.this is one of the things i use most on my phone next to messaging.fantastic job
  2.    #2482  
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon280 View Post
    man i cant wait.this is one of the things i use most on my phone next to messaging.fantastic job
    Thanks a lot!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Thanks! They will once the media indexing API is released which is supposed to happen in the next "fall" webOS update.
    That is great to hear! So is Music Remix 2.0 pretty much written from scratch? Or is it still a "remix" of the original Palm code? That is why I was wondering if they would let it be entered into the catalog..
  4.    #2484  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    That is great to hear! So is Music Remix 2.0 pretty much written from scratch? Or is it still a "remix" of the original Palm code? That is why I was wondering if they would let it be entered into the catalog..
    It's based off of the original Remix codebase; however so many things have been completely re-written it really doesn't resemble the original stock app anymore in many areas.

Also back in October I talked to Palm and they indicated there would no issue with it once the APIs are released.
    I just installed Music Player (Remix) via fileCoaster and when I try to use the app the Music Player Remix screen appears with "Loading . . ." that does not go away (or load the program). Anybody have any ideas why or what I should do? Thanks in advance.
  6.    #2486  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmith4154 View Post
    I just installed Music Player (Remix) via fileCoaster and when I try to use the app the Music Player Remix screen appears with "Loading . . ." that does not go away (or load the program). Anybody have any ideas why or what I should do? Thanks in advance.
    Connect the device to your computer in "USB Mode" and copy a new MP3 file to the device. Disconnect the USB cable, then run the app. It should then load.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    The new screenshots look great! I can't wait to watch the videos when I get home.

Here's something I've noticed that I don't remember being mentioned in the thread... I notice that when I launch Remix while my Pre is on the Touchstone, it very often comes up in landscape mode. This happens maybe half the time, and it's the only app that I've seen do this. Have you seen anything like this?

ron
  8.    #2488  
    Quote Originally Posted by ron2112 View Post
    The new screenshots look great! I can't wait to watch the videos when I get home.

Here's something I've noticed that I don't remember being mentioned in the thread... I notice that when I launch Remix while my Pre is on the Touchstone, it very often comes up in landscape mode. This happens maybe half the time, and it's the only app that I've seen do this. Have you seen anything like this?

ron
    Yeah let me know what you think once you've seen the videos.

The app will orient itself based upon what webOS reports as the current orientation. When this happens, launch the web browser app and see if it's also displaying in landscape. I bet it is.

But no, this has never happened to me unless I have my Pre on the Touchstone in landscape orientation.

It's based off of the original Remix codebase; however so many things have been completely re-written it really doesn't resemble the original stock app anymore in many areas.

Also back in October I talked to Palm and they indicated there would no issue with it once the APIs are released.
    Thats awesome! I also think it is great that Palm is cool about such things! Good luck!
    The next version of the app will be released to the app catalog sometime later this year when the media library APIs are opened up in an upcoming version of webOS.
    This is awesome news! Remix was one of my first Pre programs that I installed and still my favorite! I look forward to you hitting the 'legit' library!!

Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  11.    #2491  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg View Post
    This is awesome news! Remix was one of my first Pre programs that I installed and still my favorite! I look forward to you hitting the 'legit' library!!

Thanks a lot! It'll feel good to be legit.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Or you can get the video link directly below in my signature.
    FYI, when I click that link in your sig, it resolves to http://www.youtube.com/my_videos and takes me to a list of my own uploaded videos. Not sure if I'm doing anything weird, but I don't think so.

ron
  13.    #2493  
    FYI, when I click that link in your sig, it resolves to http://www.youtube.com/my_videos and takes me to a list of my own uploaded videos. Not sure if I'm doing anything weird, but I don't think so.

ron
    Thanks a lot for the heads up. Try it out and let me know if it works.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot for the heads up. Try it out and let me know if it works.
    There ya go. All better.

ron
  15.    #2495  
    There ya go. All better.

ron
    Very good...thanks again.

Looking forward to the new Remix. I use the current one all of the time.
    Thanks,
    PC
  17.    #2497  
    Quote Originally Posted by praleig View Post
    Looking forward to the new Remix. I use the current one all of the time.
    Thanks a lot!

18.    #2498  
    For those that missed it in the Music Player (Remix) 2.0 thread, I've now added full Last.FM scrobbling support. Check out the video demo by clicking the link in my signature.

Music Player (Remix) is running slowly on my Pre Plus, is that normal?
  20.    #2500  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybirdman View Post
    Music Player (Remix) is running slowly on my Pre Plus, is that normal?
    It depends on what is slow, and what you consider "slow" to be. Can you provide more details as to what is slow as compared to the stock music app. Also have you tried rebooting your device?