Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Preware refused to download and install the update, so I deleted it and tried a fresh install. Again no luck, as it had an error. And fileCoast was timing out when I tried it.
    I found a bug! I'm in Songs view, I tap ABC, I tap "I", then a grey box pops up from the bottom saying
    "Error
    No songs found starting with I"

The problem is I have six songs starting with I.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gollyzila; 08/29/2009 at 01:44 PM.
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by hopfrog View Post
    Any chance that this application can help the Pre play .ogg or other presently unsupported file types (flac, etc.)? I have lots of .ogg files, and dread the thought of re-burning my cds!
    No sorry I won't be able to add support for any new codecs.
    How do I retrieve a bookmark?
    There is no spoon
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    How do I retrieve a bookmark?
    There is a "Bookmarks" section on the main menu screen.
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I found a bug! I'm in Songs view, I tap ABC, I tap "I", then a grey box...
    How many songs do you have on your phone? Do any letters work for you?
  7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonline View Post
    Preware refused to download and install the update, so I deleted it and tried a fresh install. Again no luck, as it had an error. And fileCoast was timing out when I tried it.
    I've never used preware, but filecoaster should work. Although I find in general that filecoaster sometimes times out.
    i have 152 songs. I just went through the ABC list and D-Z don't work
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Can you add an option to keep the screen on? This would be useful when driving and using an AUX port/FM transmitter, etc etc. With the screen always on, it would be easier and safer to switch tracks, navigate albums etc etc.
    Thanks for the updates btw!
    I agree it's kind of a pain to have the screen keep turning off. I'm not sure that I have the ability via the SDK to disable this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    How many songs do you have on your phone? Do any letters work for you?
    I also have this issue. My device has about 927 songs.

Also should note, the "Songs" ABC has a # entry, but the Albums and Artists ABC list does not.

Albums and Artists ABC List is working though

Forgot to note, no letters seem to work for me
    I think the music app is awesome. Great job. Maybe another poster has addressed this but is there anyway a volume slider could be added in a future version to more finely tune the headphone output. I've found that the volume buttons on the PRE increase or decrease the volume too dramatically-thus the volume level goes from too soft to way too loud. More control over the volume would make the app perfect in my opinion.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    i have 152 songs. I just went through the ABC list and D-Z don't work
    I just tried it and it's not working for me either. Weird... I must have broken something in the last build. I'll look at it later tonight.
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I also have this issue. My device has about 927 songs.

Also should note, the "Songs" ABC has a # entry, but the Albums and Artists ABC list does not.

Albums and Artists ABC List is working though

Forgot to note, no letters seem to work for me
    Yeah I musy have broken it in the last build. I know that # is not available for artists or albums...I haven't done it yet!
    I know that # is not available for artists or albums...I haven't done it yet!
    Ah ok, just trying to be as detailed as I could, noticing any differences between similar features that are broken and that are working. Thanks for the heads up.
    I'll look at the "Now Playing button restarting the track issue".

I won't be working on saving the position in the playlist just yet. Saving the whole playlist is a bit complicated.
    0.6.2 works great, thanks for the quick turn-around. I put it through its paces and haven't found any issues.

I just wanted to know if you were planning to save the position in the playlist and it sounds like you are, which is totally awesome.

Great work, thanks!

Edit: OK, I lied, I'm having the letter search issue with "Songs" too
    Last edited by TrickerZ; 08/29/2009 at 04:31 PM.
    I found that the window frame doesn't adjust when I have the charging icon in the bottom. The result is the track time is covered by the icon buttons from the player, circled below in the attachment. Just an FYI. Great app nonetheless!!! Thanks again!

musicplayerremix_2009-29-08_185454.jpg
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    every time you go to view the list of the songs and go back to the now playing song the little line that tells how long the song is its gone it goes away or with will go all the way up where the picture of the album is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    THANK YOU FOR THE BOOK MARK!!!! PERFECT TIMING! I'm headed out tomorrow a.m. and look forward to listening to my audio book on a 3 hour flight.

Thanks again!

S.
  19.    #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    every time you go to view the list of the songs and go back to the now playing song the little line that tells how long the song is its gone it goes away or with will go all the way up where the picture of the album is.
    Make sure you're running the latest version (0.6.2). This was the issue I fixed in the last version.
  20.    #220  
    For the people who had issues with the Song List "ABC" button not working, can you tell me how to reproduce the problem? I just tried it again and it's working now every time. I can't reproduce the issue on either the emulator or on my device.