Page 107 of 127 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2523
  1.    #2121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Kerek View Post
    1.4 & new rev - bookmarks and Resume play no longer work. Bookmarks load the MP3 but start at beginning. Same for Resume play.

Downloading from PreWare.

Have tried deleting and re-downloading.
    I've used manual bookmarks and resume play extensively since the 1.4 upgrade and haven't seen this issue. Anyone else see this? And if so, does it happen every single time, or just sometimes?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    This has probably come up but I couldn't find the answer.

I'm trying to change the Icon for Music Player remix to match my existing Theme.

I would like to use WebosQi to "send file" with the appropriate icon.png, but I can't seem to figure out what directory the MusicPlayerRemix icon is located.

Can anyone help?
  3.    #2123  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    This has probably come up but I couldn't find the answer.

I'm trying to change the Icon for Music Player remix to match my existing Theme.

I would like to use WebosQi to "send file" with the appropriate icon.png, but I can't seem to figure out what directory the MusicPlayerRemix icon is located.

Can anyone help?
    I think it's probably in here: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.musicplayerremix
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Have un-installed, rebooted, and reinstalled several times. Stills hangs at loading even after quitting application and restarting it.

Any suggestions?
  5.    #2125  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddalrymple View Post
    Have un-installed, rebooted, and reinstalled several times. Stills hangs at loading even after quitting application and restarting it.

Any suggestions?
    I'm not sure what else to suggest. On my wife's phone that was having the same "stuck on loading screen" issue, simply closing the app and re-running it again fixed the issue. There must be something specific to your phone that is causing the issue. I can't imagine what though. If anyone else has any ideas on how to resolve ddalrymple's issue, please chime in.

By the way, what type of phone do you have (Pre/Pixi, Sprint/Verizon/Other, etc.)?

I forgot to mention! I have a Sprint Palm Pre.

Thanks for your help! I will take any suggestions. If I have time later today, I will uninstall patches and see if that has any affect.
    there is a bug with background images where all the images are being stretched vertically. the images I'm using are all exactly 320 x 480 and they all get streched and looks pretty crappy in the app. i don't remember seeing this bug prior to 1.4
  8.    #2128  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    there is a bug with background images where all the images are being stretched vertically. the images I'm using are all exactly 320 x 480 and they all get streched and looks pretty crappy in the app. i don't remember seeing this bug prior to 1.4
    I'm not experiencing this with the 320x480 images I'm using. Can you post a screenshot of the original picture in the Photos app and one as the wallpaper in Music Player (Remix)? You can take screenshots by tapping Orange-Sym-P.

Also what type of file is it (JPG, PNG, etc.)?

The original image (Thundercats.jpg) is attached. It's a jpg that is 320 x 480.

The subsequent images are screenshots of what it looks like in the Music Player (Remixed). Notice how the circular logo is stretched vertically? Only the last one seems to look like it's displaying properly–the blank flylist screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    It already sorts the albums by alphabet on the album list. So you want to be able to re-order the albums manually? Why would this be a desirable feature for you?
    yes correct albums list is sorted but not the songs insides the albums lists.
    it sorts in 'create date order"?? i am not sure.

would be good if we can sort by alphabet
  11.    #2131  
    The original image (Thundercats.jpg) is attached. It's a jpg that is 320 x 480.

The subsequent images are screenshots of what it looks like in the Music Player (Remixed). Notice how the circular logo is stretched vertically? Only the last one seems to look like it's displaying properly–the blank flylist screen.
    The issue of wallpaper stretching on the song/album/artist list screens has always been there. It's not new in 1.4.

12.    #2132  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    yes correct albums list is sorted but not the songs insides the albums lists.
    it sorts in 'create date order"?? i am not sure.

would be good if we can sort by alphabet
    I believe it sorts by track number. But I can add it to the list to give an option to sort alphabetically.

Since updating to webos1.4, Remix will not load at all. Any suggestions?
    do you have any maintenance cycle updates to addess this and several other polish issues with the app? i think this is a great app but everytime i open it all these little polish issues keeps jumping out at me... i'm happy to help if you like assistance. it's my day-job...

The issue of wallpaper stretching on the song/album/artist list screens has always been there. It's not new in 1.4.
    I believe it sorts by track number. But I can add it to the list to give an option to sort alphabetically.
    yeah sometimes mp3 are not done with track numbers. especially ones we recoard ourselves. Lectures.
  16.    #2136  
    Quote Originally Posted by mandmsfam View Post
    Since updating to webos1.4, Remix will not load at all. Any suggestions?
    I had the same issue on my wife's phone. I re-installed the latest version (0.12.3) and it stayed locked upon the "Loading" screen. But then I re-ran it a second time and since then it has been fine.

I'm really not sure why some people are having issues and some are not. Considering how many people use the app, and only a few people have posted issues in this thread, I assume most people do not have the issue.

17.    #2137  
    do you have any maintenance cycle updates to addess this and several other polish issues with the app? i think this is a great app but everytime i open it all these little polish issues keeps jumping out at me... i'm happy to help if you like assistance. it's my day-job...
    As I've previously mentioned in this thread, development for Music Player (Remix) is on hold until the webOS media library is made public and the app would be able to be submitted to the catalog. I just don't have the time to focus on this when I have other projects I need to focus on.

The only releases I'll make are ones to fix critical bugs that prevent the app from operating.

Still think you need a new loading screen logo

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    DanPLC, wanted to drop a line a thank you for this app. I use and trust this app more than the one's I've paid for. Excellent job. This deserves to be a paid app in the catalog.
  20.    #2140  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlbrooks View Post
    DanPLC, wanted to drop a line a thank you for this app. I use and trust this app more than the one's I've paid for. Excellent job. This deserves to be a paid app in the catalog.
    Thanks a lot.