Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2523
    After the 1.4 update, the player is stuck on the "Loading screen." Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My3boys1217 View Post
    After the 1.4 update, the player is stuck on the "Loading screen." Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Nope, working fine for me
  3.    #2103  
    Quote Originally Posted by My3boys1217 View Post
    First make sure you update to version 0.12.3. If afterwards it's still stuck, try rebooting your phone. Other than that, I'm not sure why it would be stuck on the loading screen.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    agreed...stuck at loading screen after 1.4. Reboot did not correct. Ver 0.12.3
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatman View Post
    agreed...stuck at loading screen after 1.4. Reboot did not correct. Ver 0.12.3
    try deleting the app. Rebooting and then redownload
    Updated to webOS 1.4 then updated to Music Player Remix Ver 0.12.3. Stuck on loading. Deleted Ver 0.12.3. Rebooted. Re-installed Ver 0.12.3. Rebooted. Still gets stuck on "Loading..."
  7.    #2107  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddalrymple View Post
    Updated to webOS 1.4 then updated to Music Player Remix Ver 0.12.3. Stuck on loading. Deleted Ver 0.12.3. Rebooted. Re-installed Ver 0.12.3. Rebooted. Still gets stuck on "Loading..."
    Please indicate whether you have any patches or themes installed. Also if you're installing via Preware, try using Filecoaster or WOSQI instead.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Uninstalled and re-installed using WOSQI..same results with hanging at "Loading..."

No themes installed. Patches - 4x4 Ixons v3, add date mm/dd period as delimiter, advanced phone menu, battery icon as percent, bookmarks list button, capture with volume keys, charging alert vibrate only, enable dialpad vibration, and mega mix.
  9.    #2109  
    I just tried installing the IPK on my wife's phone using WOSQI and it's also stuck on the "Loading" splash screen. She doesn't have any patches or themes installed. So now that I can reproduce the issue on one of my phones, I can try to investigate it.

I'll post back here when I find something out.

10.    #2110  
    Try installing it in WOSQI again. If it locks up on the "Loading" screen again, close the app, then run it again. Let me know what happens.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 02/28/2010 at 10:40 PM.

can add in the ability to sort songs by alphabet or manuel sort under albums?
    I just want to say I'm SOOOOO glad you updated this App. I about had a heart attack after I installed 1.4 and this wasn't working correctly!
  13.    #2113  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    I just want to say I'm SOOOOO glad you updated this App. I about had a heart attack after I installed 1.4 and this wasn't working correctly!
    If the app ever breaks with a webOS update, I plan on fixing it. I use the app everyday and wouldn't want to be without it either!

In this case, the app wasn't broken for me; however I did experience the "white background when loading" issue. Tapping the "Reset to default wallpaper" button did fix the issue, but I figured it would be a good idea to fix it so that other people didn't have to search around for a solution.

14.    #2114  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    can add in the ability to sort songs by alphabet or manuel sort under albums?
    It already sorts the albums by alphabet on the album list. So you want to be able to re-order the albums manually? Why would this be a desirable feature for you?

my got stock on loading screen to after 1.4
  16.    #2116  
    Quote Originally Posted by teobh View Post
    my got stock on loading screen to after 1.4
    Can you try re-downloading the app, then running it again. If it gets stuck again, close the app then re-run it and let me know what happens.

hello, love the app! great job. I have noticed one thing. when doing a shuffle play on all the songs. every now and again when it goes to the next track it will play a split second of a song then go to another. Also when that happens you can hit previous track to get to the last song then forward again and it plays the song it had just played the split second of just before.

i am using version 0.12.2

thanks for the app!
    1.4 & new rev - bookmarks and Resume play no longer work. Bookmarks load the MP3 but start at beginning. Same for Resume play.

Downloading from PreWare.

Have tried deleting and re-downloading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Kerek View Post
    1.4 & new rev - bookmarks and Resume play no longer work. Bookmarks load the MP3 but start at beginning. Same for Resume play.

Downloading from PreWare.

Have tried deleting and re-downloading.
    I am 1.4 on a verizon phone recent update to remix -- not seeing these problems sorry to report. may be conflicting with another patch?
  20.    #2120  
    Quote Originally Posted by brlomax View Post
    hello, love the app! great job. I have noticed one thing. when doing a shuffle play on all the songs. every now and again when it goes to the next track it will play a split second of a song then go to another. Also when that happens you can hit previous track to get to the last song then forward again and it plays the song it had just played the split second of just before.

i am using version 0.12.2

thanks for the app!
    I have this on my to-do list to investigate; however I haven't noticed this yet under webOS 1.4. Are you running 1.4 yet?

Also make sure you update to 0.12.3 since it includes improvements in screen transition speed which improves the app's overall responsiveness.