Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2523
  1. pchrist's Avatar
    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #2081  
    so is there a way to use media monkey to embed the art with out going through each song?
  2.    #2082  
    Deleted duplicate post
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #2083  
    It's been awhile, but a new version of Music Player (Remix) has been released!

    Its main purpose was to fix an issue where the background was displayed as all white after the webOS update. But in addition to that, I've also sped up the transitions between screens which will make the app quite a bit more snappy.

    The new version is 0.12.3 and is available on the precentral.net homebrew app page and should be available in the feeds soon.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  4. Levi4u's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #2084  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    so is there a way to use media monkey to embed the art with out going through each song?
    I use Mp3tag(it's free and easy to use) Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)
  5. #2085  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    It's been awhile, but a new version of Music Player (Remix) has been released!

    Its main purpose was to fix an issue where the background was displayed as all white after the webOS update. But in addition to that, I've also sped up the transitions between screens which will make the app quite a bit more snappy.

    The new version is 0.12.3 and is available on the precentral.net homebrew app page and should be available in the feeds soon.
    Thanks. Preware has picked up the new version. I don't know if it's just a problem with the load or if the file is corrupt, but I've tried updating several times and I'm getting an md5sum mismatch error in PreWare.
  6. Levi4u's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #2086  
    It froze my phone installing(Black Screen), Rebooted and when I open it it is stuck on the loading screen. When phone goes idol and screen goes black it will not come back on with a simple tap of the power button, I have to hold the power button about three or four seconds, Let up, Then about another four of five seconds phone opens up. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall to see if it helps.
  7.    #2087  
    Can anyone try it in filecoaster or webOS Quick Install to see if it works there? If not, I can try uploading it again tonight when I get home.
  8. Levi4u's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #2088  
    Not complaining, Just reporting my Experience, Even after uninstalling I am still having the power button issue, It is even taking longer for the screen to come on, I tried to load preware and it opened, After a few seconds I got the "Too many cards open" Screen went black, Hold power button, Wait for it to light up, Screen unresponsive, I can't slide the unlock button. Me thinks I'm a gonna have to see the Dr.
  9. #2089  
    No problems updating once the heavy server load quieted down a little. Seems a little snappier, but then I have about 6 gigs of mp3s, each with 500k x 500k embedded art, still takes a while to display all art in list view. Is there an optimum file size to embed with that would speed up MPR to display art? My only small complaint with MPR is speed.
  10. #2090  
    Installed via WOSQI
    Works fine
    Seems faster
    Listening to Hope for Haiti now over bluetooth

    Thanks for the great work!
  11. #2091  
    The doctor will see you now.......good luck Levi
  12.    #2092  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Installed via WOSQI
    Works fine
    Seems faster
    Listening to Hope for Haiti now over bluetooth

    Thanks for the great work!
    Well if it installed via WOSQI then the uploaded IPK should be fine.
  13. #2093  
    This was interesting in that when I updated to 1.4, the option for "Media Sync" still appeared in my options. I didn't need to enable it through device info.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  14.    #2094  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    This was interesting in that when I updated to 1.4, the option for "Media Sync" still appeared in my options. I didn't need to enable it through device info.
    Yeah that's strange. Did you verify that 1.4 is actually installed?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  15. #2095  
    I just installed latest version 0.12.3 of Remix via Preware. I haven't had a chance to fully explore the latest version but I noticed with this and previous versions, when I open the app and select RESUME PLAY the NOW PLAYING display/play-mode always defaults to SHUFFLE mode.

    I don't know if this has already been reported/requested (this thread is very long) but is there a way to control this functionality?

    Thx so much
  16.    #2096  
    Quote Originally Posted by mohaynes View Post
    I just installed latest version 0.12.3 of Remix via Preware. I haven't had a chance to fully explore the latest version but I noticed with this and previous versions, when I open the app and select RESUME PLAY the NOW PLAYING display/play-mode always defaults to SHUFFLE mode.

    I don't know if this has already been reported/requested (this thread is very long) but is there a way to control this functionality?

    Thx so much
    Yes it's the most requested change by far. Search the thread for the word "shuffle" for previous discussions on this topic.

    And I only made a few changes in this release. You can view a complete list of changes in this release (and all previous releases) in the original post of this thread.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  17. #2097  
    Took a few more tries, but I finally was able to get it updated from PreWare.
  18.    #2098  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Took a few more tries, but I finally was able to get it updated from PreWare.
    Good to hear!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  19. #2099  
    hey what did the update do? Thanks
  20.    #2100  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    hey what did the update do? Thanks
    View the change log listed in the original post of this thread.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions