1.    #1  
    LJ for WebOS 1.3.0 hit the App Catalog last night. The big new features is themes - in addition to "Shiny" (the existing theme), you can now choose from "Wood", "Gray", and "Bright".

If you have suggestions for more themes or other LJ for WebOS features, I'd love to hear them!
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Grats on the new release. I could see some theme ideas being added, but I'll send those to you later. Good job.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yay, thanks. Are there plans to support other sites using LJ software, like Dreamwidth?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Yay, thanks. Are there plans to support other sites using LJ software, like Dreamwidth?
    It's on the list of possible future features, but I haven't done a lot of investigation as to how similar the APIs are and if I'm using anything that LJ has added that Dreamwidth hasn't.
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash