1.    #1  
    My latest app, We the People just made it to the App Catalog! It includes the full text of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, and it's easy to see the original text and what's been amended (with hyperlinks). You can also search for words in the documents.
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Just bought it. As a law prof, this could be helpful - especially the search function.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fed123 View Post
    Just bought it. As a law prof, this could be helpful - especially the search function.
    Thanks! Let me know if there's something else you'd like to see in it...
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
  4.    #4  
    We the People just got updated to 1.0.1! It adds notes on the Constitutional amendments from USConstitution.net, and a high-contrast mode (i.e. black on white) if the normal colors are difficult to read.