1.    #1  
    I got 2 new-in-box Pixie Touchstone battery covers. They go to 1st 2 people that Like my Gomez Industries Facebook Page and comment something nice.

Manny

Merry Christmas.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  2.    #2  
    1 down and 1 to go...
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  3.    #3  
    Congrats to Travis Atkinson @webOS_geek (on twitter) for winning 1 of 2 Pixie Touchstone battery covers. 1 still up for grabs... Gomez Industries | Facebook
    I liked you and made a comment, even though I've no use for a Pixi cover, either.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I liked you and made a comment, even though I've no use for a Pixi cover, either.
    I liked you too.

Oh, you meant facebook...awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I liked you too.

Oh, you meant facebook...awkward

Nice!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    Like selling ice to an Eskimo...1 Pixie Battery Cover still up 4 grabs. Best Part is the short link I got 4 my fb pg: goo.gl/Bjob2 Nice!
    Gomez Industries | Facebook
    I don't have one (facebook), but I would like to win one.. :-/

Any other way to win one?
  9.    #9  
    Sorry, It's a FB promotion thing.
    I'm pretty sure you can sign up some time this year and still win it...

Hell, have a friend get on and do it for you...

Manny
    What awesome timing you have! I need a pixie touchstone back to go with the pixie I just bought...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    What awesome timing you have! I need a pixie touchstone back to go with the pixie I just bought...
    Yay. Winner #2!!!
    Congrats, Chris...

Everyone else, check my facebook page every once in awhile for more chances at other free stuff.
    Its pretty awesome to see ppl doing things like this. Nice work Manny!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Yay. Winner #2!!!
    Congrats, Chris...

Everyone else, check my facebook page every once in awhile for more chances at other free stuff.
    Your prize was just mailed out. Congrats again!
    mannyman your the bestest !!! i knew i liked you for a good reason !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    mannyman your the bestest !!! i knew i liked you for a good reason !!!
    Like me on Facebook before you come to your senses.
    Gomez Industries | Facebook

Trying to get to 25, so I can get super facebook powers....
  16.    #16  
    2 Xmas Eve Fiascos: Chargers loss to Lions and my Xmas App created in Ares while watching xmas movies:
    enjoy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13358341/com..._1.0.0_all.ipk

er.. my Lions won?!
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    er.. my Lions won?!
    Yeah by doing a few of these Bengals tricks:
    That's amazing. Both that gif, and the fact that the Lions are in the playoffs.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: