Presentation Controller for webOS
(works with Microsoft PowerPointŪ and OpenOffice Impress)
Presentation Controller v.1.3.0 is now available in the App Catalog.
Now with Slide Viewer*
* Slide Viewer only on XP and Vista at the moment...
With Presentation Controller, you can control your presentation directly from your Pre using WiFi. Even better, Presentation Controller helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
- Touchscreen controls to advance or go back slides
- Full navigation: previous/next , first/last slide, and pause/restart
Timer on screen to help with pacing
- Supports all versions from Office XP to the latest, plus Open Office Impress too.
Thanks to customer (friends) feedback, updates to Presentation Controller include:
- Go To Slide #
- Spacebar Advance
By installing Presentation Controller on your Pre and a free server program on your PC, you will have complete control over your presentation.
- Computer must be running Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Server application must be installed and running on your computer.
- WiFi network. The webOS device and your computer must be on the same local area network. ***If you have Mobile HotSpot an adHoc network is easily created by turning that app on.