Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    It is working like a champ. I was able to advance my ActiveInspire flipcharts we use in our district. Very Cool!! I am glad I bought it before the price goes up! LOL!. Great work Mannyman!
  2.    #82  
    We webOS users are too cheap for me to raise the price...

From This is how I feel about buying apps - The Oatmeal
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Mannyman that is too funny yet true! lol!!
    Hey I thought about something else on the Active Inspire. Can you add a button similiar to the powerpoint to end show or minimize the show?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey I thought about something else on the Active Inspire. Can you add a button similiar to the powerpoint to end show or minimize the show?
    Sure.
    Is there a keyboard shortcut for that?
    If not I can figure it out anyway...
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I just want to know if this app works with Macs, I have Microsoft Office 2004 with Mac OS X 10.5.8
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just want to know if this app works with Macs, I have Microsoft Office 2004 with Mac OS X 10.5.8
    Sorry.
    This app is for MS Windows only.
    Thank you, good stuff you have there.
    hey manny,, thanks for the latest update. with the new policy regarding 2.0 and legacy hardware, i will be migrating to a new phone. Presently the only way to get the Pre 2 here in canada is to go to a carrier named Rogers, my net cost is around 800 bucks. I can buy a lot of phones for that kind of money. Hope it works out for you. I really do. The only way I will stay with hp/palm is if i can get a better deal on a pre. Which I dont see as being very likely.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    hey manny,, thanks for the latest update. with the new policy regarding 2.0 and legacy hardware, i will be migrating to a new phone. Presently the only way to get the Pre 2 here in canada is to go to a carrier named Rogers, my net cost is around 800 bucks. I can buy a lot of phones for that kind of money. Hope it works out for you. I really do. The only way I will stay with hp/palm is if i can get a better deal on a pre. Which I dont see as being very likely.
    Bummer.
    Ironically I'm now using my Rogers/Sprint FrankenPre2. I won the Pre2 from IntoMobile.com
    If I'd known before the transplant I would definitely had giving you a much better deal than that on the Pre2 (maybe $150?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Bummer.
    Ironically I'm now using my Rogers/Sprint FrankenPre2. I won the Pre2 from IntoMobile.com
    If I'd known before the transplant I would definitely had giving you a much better deal than that on the Pre2 (maybe $150?).
    was wandering by, saw your post, wish i had seen it a few days ago. dropped some money on a BB. I did keep my pre, and use it as a remote for my presentations and what not.. handy as hell.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    any luck on adding muliple logins say ip for work, ip for home, etc..

@mamouton1 ,
    Have you had a chance to test the update to Presentation Controller? You asked the most for multi-pc settings...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345