Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Like the update in the making. What would be awesome is the bluetooth ability

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    That and Unicorns...

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Pre$ $BT$ $is$ $audio$ $only$... $unless$ $you$ $know$ $something$ $I$ $don$'$t$....
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  2.    #42  
    Thx to feedback: Updates to Presentation Controller include:
    • Go To Slide #
    • Spacebar Advance
    • Screen-Stay-Awake

Video

Will be submitting to Palm shortly.
    Last edited by Mannyman; 11/23/2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: typo
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    That and Unicorns...

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Pre$ $BT$ $is$ $audio$ $only$... $unless$ $you$ $know$ $something$ $I$ $don$'$t$....
    well 2.0 enables bluetooth keyboard support according to some Pre2 users.

With the name change will we have to repurchase the app?
  4.    #45  

With the name change will we have to repurchase the app?
    No, as the ID (com.gomezindustries.pptctlr) remains the same. I looked that up before the name change...

Manny
    Cool. I remember I bought the pdfpro app and then it got pulled and put back up and I had to repurchase. I didn't think that was cool at all!
  6.    #47  
    I think that would still not be the correct BT profile, unless it can make the Pre look like the BT keyboard to a PC, then yeah, totally.
    Last edited by Mannyman; 11/23/2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo
  7.    #48  
    Great review!
    Around minute 23:50 sec :

webOSRadio #27: Leftover Turkey Sandwiches | webOSroundup
    Last edited by Mannyman; 11/30/2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: time stamp
  8.    #49  
    Presentation Controller is Win7 Compatible!

Thanks to a Reverend I've been helping out from the UK and xForsaken, we figured out how to make it work in Win7. Turns out win7 is a lot stricter when it comes to accessing the Program Files Folder, Just needed to save my config files to the My Documents folder and we're good to go.

I'll be updating the instructions shortly.

Manny
    64-bit Win7 ok?
  10.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    64-bit Win7 ok?
    No idea!

xForsaken, is your win7 64-bit?
  11.    #52  
    xForsaken says his version is 64bit.

Yay!
    Gotta say thanks to Manny, i have been as busy as a one armed paper hanger,, tried the my docs thing and bingo.. works great.. which works out perfectly as i am going to try it out tomorrow on a presentation lolol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat thanks again Manny..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Yay indeed. Will be trying shortly. {Jonathan}
    k gave it a wing for my presentation today.. gotta say its sweet,,, no range issues like with blue tooth.. and using the hotels wifi.. just had to do an ipconfig and tadddaaaaa.. thanks again manny.. oh ps, this was at my rotary club.. i got fined for using my phone lolol its a no no in the club.. hehehhe was worth the two bucks..
    i have to ask,, dont know if it is even possible.. is there a way, to see what slide is being presented on the pre?? not talking the whole presentatin, just the slide that is being shown.. im old blind, dont hear good,, my memory is failing.. hmmm who am i talking to again lol
  16.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    i have to ask,, dont know if it is even possible.. is there a way, to see what slide is being presented on the pre?? not talking the whole presentatin, just the slide that is being shown.. im old blind, dont hear good,, my memory is failing.. hmmm who am i talking to again lol
    I'll look into it, but pretty sure it's beyond my newbie skills...
  17.    #58  
    on second thought...

Tested on XP and Vista...
    Gonna need xForsaken and/or Jonathan I Ezor to test to see if Slide View works in Win7 as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    on second thought...

Tested on XP and Vista...
    Gonna need xForsaken and/or Jonathan I Ezor to test to see if Slide View works in Win7 as well...
    i await the email .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat..
  19.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    i await the email
    Email sent.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat..
    Were you skydiving unsuccessfully?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast