Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    any possibility of adding support for text entry via pre keyboard?
    Are you planning on releasing a Mac version?
    Win7 64-bit compatible? {Jonathan}
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Win7 64-bit compatible? {Jonathan}
    I only have 2000, XP, and Vista. If you get a chance try the copy I sent you, and let us know.

Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by iralevine View Post
    any possibility of adding support for text entry via pre keyboard?
    Would you provide more info on this request? During a presentation you'd like to type something on a slide?
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoj1 View Post
    Are you planning on releasing a Mac version?
    Looking into it, but as I don't have a Mac, it will be awhile.

Manny
  7.    #27  
    Thanks Pre|Central for the Front Page shout-out

New in the App Catalog for 17 November 2010
    By Derek Kessler | Thursday, Nov 18, 2010 |

So, my app's behind a free Bejeweled clone, story of my life...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 01/05/2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: picture
    How do we install the server client for the pc?

Nevermind I guess that is what Help is for! LOL!!
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    How do we install the server client for the pc?
    Let me know if swiping down for the App Menu and then tapping Help does not work for you.

OK, Just saw your "Never mind." lol
    Last edited by Mannyman; 11/19/2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: just saw your "never mind"
    I found it I am now trying to setup the tcp/ip is that the same as my port forwarding like I did for my hotsync's?

Well I guess I need to watch the video. LOL!
  11.    #31  
    I found it I am now trying to setup the tcp/ip is that the same as my port forwarding like I did for my hotsync's?

Well I guess I need to watch the video. LOL!
    Be sure to comment on the Hollywood style special effects and nude scenes....
    Hey this is a great app! I had to exit server program and restart for it to recognize ppt show. Suggestions add the ability to select or go to slide and allow for multiple login setups similiar to ampache mobile so when I am at work which I have a different set of ip address and when I am home so I don't have to reinput the ip address all the time.
  13.    #33  
    Hey this is a great app! I had to exit server program and restart for it to recognize ppt show. Suggestions add the ability to select or go to slide and allow for multiple login setups similiar to ampache mobile so when I am at work which I have a different set of ip address and when I am home so I don't have to reinput the ip address all the time.
    I don't have ampache but I do have RemoteWin, and I like how that has multiple network setups...
    Any word on whether this would work with other presentation programs such as MediaShout? I know some PPT controllers work with other programs, just not sure about this one. Would be great to use in a MediaShout setup.

Thanks
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by FordPrefect View Post
    Any word on whether this would work with other presentation programs such as MediaShout? I know some PPT controllers work with other programs, just not sure about this one. Would be great to use in a MediaShout setup.

Thanks
    Is there a manual available for it?
    MediaShout user manuals are available, I can't post links, but Google "mediashout manual" and several pdf's for different versions pop up. Specifically, we're using v3.5 in our setup.
    Warning - the program isn't free, so I understand if you can't specifically test.

FP
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by FordPrefect View Post
    MediaShout user manuals are available, I can't post links, but Google "mediashout manual" and several pdf's for different versions pop up. Specifically, we're using v3.5 in our setup.
    Warning - the program isn't free, so I understand if you can't specifically test.

FP
    Found it. Thanks.
    Next time you can shame me by using lmgtfy.com , or when you're able to post links anyway.

It would be a 1 minute change to the Server config settings. I can walk you through it or publish a MediaShout App just for you.
    Make sure you guys are on XP or Vista until I get win7 worked out.

Manny

EDIT:
    Actually I can just email you the modified config file... but you know give a man a fish vs. teach him how to....
    Last edited by Mannyman; 11/19/2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: duh...
    Any luck on getting the active inspire api to work?
  19.    #39  
    Any luck on getting the active inspire api to work?
    I couldn't find the manual as easily... send me a link to a pdf.

Honestly I've been working at getting you the go-to-slide feature, and space-bar-for-next-slide feature for the guy who only gave me 4 stars...
    (I hate anyone who gives me less than 5.)

Like the update in the making. What would be awesome is the bluetooth ability

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast