Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Short but sweet mention of Text Morpher near minute 00:33:15
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  2.    #82  
    Here's a video of Text Morpher working with AIM.
    YouTube - Text Morpher for webOS on AIM

Note: If someone with AIM uses a font that does not support unicode, they may have problems viewing morphed text.
    Look for Fonts that say "unicode" or end in "MS" I use Comic Sans MS or the web version of AIM.

To change your Font in AIM:
    Go to: Menu/Settings
    and then the General IM tab:
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  3.    #83  
    Anyone here with a 2.0 device that can check to see if any any of the following text is visible on their device?

ɹǝddıןɟ ʇxʇ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя

Thanks,
    Manny
  4.    #84  
    Let me know if my Review of the Competition's (Flip Your Text) App was:
    a) D!ck Move
    OR
    b) Good Marketing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    a) D!ck Move
    OR
    b) Good Marketing...
    Hate to say it..

D!ck move
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Hate to say it..

D!ck move
    Moment of weakness...

Taking it down.
    a) D!ck Move
    OR
    b) Good Marketing...
    ••dbdoinit approves.
  8.    #88  
    Here's my updated Review:

Ok Sketch,
    Next question: Should I
    a) kick a puppy
    or
    b) give the 'lil guy a treat?
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    ••dbdoinit approves.
    lmfao
    lmfao
    Here's my updated Review:

Ok Sketch,
    Next question: Should I
    a) kick a puppy
    or
    b) give the 'lil guy a treat?
    Well I like puppies and rainbows.. But only if it's a double headed puppy riding a unicorn down a rainbow to steal the leperchauns lucky charms... So if your not talking about that.. Than

Kick a puppy!
  12.    #92  
    Send Ħřℓḯ∂αƴ Ṁεṧṧαǥεṧ ⓘⓝ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔⓢ or uʍop ǝpısdn
  13.    #93  
    A couple of fellow devs have taken me up on my offer on providing some webOS development help/tips. As a newbie myself that is how I've learned to do my apps (asking other devs, scouring development web pages).

So here goes #1:
    Copy to clipboard functionality
    in my thread called: How I did what I did in Ares (for dev-newbies by a dev-newbie)
  14.    #94  
    Ugh!
    A couple of people who can't read ruined my perfect 5 star Review Score in the App Catalog.

The app description says:
    Cell phone carriers' txt messaging systems can't handle anything more than simple characters, a couple of times.
    &
    That Palm removed the Fonts in webOS 2.0 that make this app work.
    My app shouldn't be penalized for things beyond my control...
  15.    #95  
    To webOS 2.0.x users:
    Due to Palm removing the fonts that made these characters displayable on our webOS devices, we can no longer see upside down texts.

If you bought the app already, at least take comfort in that what you send out is still viewable by others that don't have webOS devices, (which, lets face it, is almost everyone else).
    So most people will still be able to see your crazy twitter, facebook or forum updates, even your IM's and emails; as long as they use their PC, Mac, Linux, iphone, or Android device. (Just no SMS txting as that system can't handle more than simple characters.)

Palm has been made aware of the issue, so the ball is in their court...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 02/14/2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Latest update minimizes impact of removed fonts.
  16.    #96  
    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Latest update includes symbols to use in your emails, your tweets and facebook status updates.
    I also changed some characters around so that Freaky and Bubble text can be viewed on >< 2.0 and below devices.
  17.    #97  
    Happy π Day
    ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ π ⓓⓐⓨ
    Ħαṗṗ˙ π Đα˙
  18.    #98  
    Updated Original Post.
  19.    #99  
    Latest Update 3.70 adds Cross App Launch to Lithium Messenger.
  20.    #100  

3.83 update
    QuickPost launch & Text Scroller ◁◀◁◀—ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓨ╰★╮©яαż˙╭☆╯Scrolling Messages☜ for webOS ←≪

3.80 update
    Carbon cross app launching
    Tumblbox cross app launching
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast