Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    hey manny i think i found a way for it to work in sms..

errrr... well not actually found a way but well SMS emoticons does some funky things with fonts in sms mms messages
    SMS MMS Emoticons

pm or email me
    how you gonna make it work sketch ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    how you gonna make it work sketch ??
    Lol... I have no idea.. I'm not a baker.. I mean programmer but I have the other app too so maybe I can help him
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    hey manny i think i found a way for it to work in sms..

errrr... well not actually found a way but well SMS emoticons does some funky things with fonts in sms mms messages
    SMS MMS Emoticons

pm or email me
    I've had that app for quite awhile. By using "Dynamic Mode"
    It converts your text to a picture that is then sent via MMS.
    Problem is I can't get my Morphed text to show up in Dynamic Mode in the 1st place...

Let me know if you found a way...
    Thx,
    Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I've had that app for quite awhile. By using "Dynamic Mode"
    It converts your text to a picture that is then sent via MMS.
    Problem is I can't get my Morphed text to show up in Dynamic Mode in the 1st place...

Let me know if you found a way...
    Thx,
    Manny
    Hmm will definitely look into it
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Manny what if you got a font for the upside down and bubble text .. Than you can convert to images easily.. I have found a couple of scripts that would work

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I'll be putting up a tutorial and source code for this app and my X-Ray App soon. So, we can try your ideas together as we build the app from scratch.

Manny
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  7.    #67  
    Was feeling left out...
    Don't worry, i feel left out too! lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Was feeling left out...
    How do I get to this screen?
  10.    #70  
    The initial menu has text flipper as the 1st option.

Once message is ready scroll the screen with your finger.
    Any on you guys use Forums Beta? Just curious...
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Any on you guys use Forums Beta? Just curious...
    I used to use it for reading only, but because it does not allow me to post in upside down/bubble/freaky text (UTF-8), I went back to the other PreCentral app.
    I used to use it for reading only, but because it does not allow me to post in upside down/bubble/freaky text (UTF-8), I went back to the other PreCentral app.
    Ah I see. Yea, I've noticed that the app doesn't like any kind of special text... I'm trying to track down a fade image in the app. I've deleted almost every image file with "fade" in the name from my Emulator but it's still there!

Kinda frustrating lol
  14.    #74  
    I wish Garrett92c would make Themes for my apps....
    I wish Garrett92c would make Themes for my apps....
    You trying to ask me something? haha

I can play around with it later today.
    Do I have the latest version?
    Just checked... The version I have looks different from those screenshots you posted. I'll need the latest version before I start playing around with a theme.
  18.    #78  
    The latest version (3.5.0) is now (Nov15, 2010) available in the App Catalog.

UPDATE: Version3.5.0 adds more cross-app launching. 1-tap buttons to send your morphed text to:
    Spaz1.5Beta, Twee, Bad Kitty, Facebook, Notes, and more...
    Just sent it in to HP/Palm so should be available week of Nov 15.
    Video:
  19.    #79  
    You trying to ask me something? haha

I can play around with it later today.
    Do I have the latest version?
    Just checked... The version I have looks different from those screenshots you posted. I'll need the latest version before I start playing around with a theme.
    Palm took a bit longer than usual on this update. Let me know if you have issues getting the update, if so I'll email you the app.
  20.    #80  
    PS. I'd like to formally thank Mamouton for testing Text Morpher with Bad Kitty for me.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast