Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Love the app, Manny! It's awesome!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Love the app, Manny! It's awesome!
    Thanks Verwon,
    If you get a chance gimme some stars in the app catalog in your Pre.
    No need to download again or anything....

Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Tried, but getting an error right now. I'll keep trying, though.

Now, I need someone to fix the nutrition app! LOL I think that developer disappeared and it sucks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Tried, but getting an error right now. I'll keep trying, though.

Now, I need someone to fix the nutrition app! LOL I think that developer disappeared and it sucks!
    same here
    not complaining so take this as an fyi, but I've tried send text to my daughter on her envy2 and it shows up as garbled characters. Here is what she got:

? Ĥuo??u???? ?u???d no? ???

we are both on verizon, btw. It did the exact same thing when I sent it to a vzw blackberry storm.

that's not what I bought te app for, I just thought you might want to know the result.
  6.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    not complaining so take this as an fyi, but I've tried send text to my daughter on her envy2 and it shows up as garbled characters. Here is what she got:

? Ĥuo??u???? ?u???d no? ???

we are both on verizon, btw. It did the exact same thing when I sent it to a vzw blackberry storm.

that's not what I bought te app for, I just thought you might want to know the result.
    The only surprise would be if it had worked.
    I put a lot of warnings in the app so people don't waste their time trying:

My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I know you said it wouldn't work. I just thought you'd benefit from the specific results.

awesome app, and I already gave it a 5 star review!
  8.    #49  
    I know you said it wouldn't work. I just thought you'd benefit from the specific results.

awesome app, and I already gave it a 5 star review!
    Thanks, I do appreciate it.
    My post was meant more for others...so that in some weird case it does work they can share, otherwise every phone on the market will be listed as not working...
    Just bummed about the lack of that feature. Pretty sure a lot of people are gonna try anyway and complain about it.
    I assumed that sms doesn't suooort extended ascii characters, hence the 'simple' in sms...
  10.    #51  
    not complaining so take this as an fyi, but I've tried send text to my daughter on her envy2
    Does the envy2 have an email or IM app?
    If so let me know the results.
    I assumed that sms doesn't suooort extended ascii characters, hence the 'simple' in sms...
    Sms = short message system

I thought at least

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  12.    #53  
    Ok, here is why it will not work for sms:

sms character set:
    (notice no characters that look like upside down letters)

GSM 7 bit default alphabet and extension table of 3GPP TS 23.038 / GSM 03.38

@ $ LF CR Δ _ Φ Γ Λ Ω Π Ψ Σ Θ Ξ ESC SP ! " # % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z FF ^ { } \ [ ~ ] |

vs.
    partial listing of UTF-8
    Attached file (open it with notepad and a unicode font such as Arial Unicode MS)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mannyman; 10/21/2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: added more
    Could you please make your app available for all countries? Would be great do download it in Europe too!
  14.    #55  
    I did, as far as I know. I checked all the boxes for all countries.
    Only works with these characters:"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" which may be a problem in some languages.
    hey mannyman I just saw the update in the app cat. but it won't let me update the app . It says error can't download ??
  16.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey mannyman I just saw the update in the app cat. but it won't let me update the app . It says error can't download ??
    Do you have the paid version, or the sneak preview version?

I need to know to follow up with Palm.
  17.    #58  
    txt flipper ɹǝddılɟ ʇxʇ v2.0 Ⓝⓞⓦ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ Ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ Ⓣⓔⓧⓣ available now in the App Catalog.

Not to be used with cell phone sms messaging/txting.
    IM (gtalk, aim, yahoo!) OK, Twitter OK, Facebook OK, email OK.

New Animation:
  18.    #59  
    DO NOT USE FOR SMS TXT-ING. SMS CAN NOT DISPLAY MORPHED TEXT (UTF-8).

UPDATE: Version3.0.0 adds a new name to reflect the 3 different enhancements you can add to your text. I also added a Menu screen for faster navigation. 1-touch buttons to IM, email, and copy to clipboard.Also dashboard banner notifications for copy to clipboard and to prevent people from trying to sms text. Just sent it in to HP/Palm so should be available 11-1-2010.
    manny what would be cool would be the option to mix and match the different fonts without cutting and pasting.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast