1.    #1  
    As a long time user of webOS Checkbook, I installed Checkbook v1.2.4 on my HP TouchPad running CM10 (Android 4.1.2) and I am unable to import the accounts created via webOS.(Checkbook free).

I am able to export from Android to Google docs fine (and even import these backups to my webOS).

But when I try to import, it does the Google authentication and the Export Progress gets to "Linking to Google..." and appears to hang (at least it never goes any further).
    I'm wondering if the webOS export is using an out of date Google Docs API maybe
    No, the import/export process is compatible forwards and backwards. My fiancee has this issue on her device (first time I've seen it replicated on a device I can touch). So a fix will be coming in the near future once I figure this out and repair it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    No, the import/export process is compatible forwards and backwards. My fiancee has this issue on her device (first time I've seen it replicated on a device I can touch). So a fix will be coming in the near future once I figure this out and repair it.
    Sooooooooo, will there be any progress? I recently tried Checkbook for Android and I can't import any files.
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBill23 View Post
    Sooooooooo, will there be any progress? I recently tried Checkbook for Android and I can't import any files.
    I thought I had a fix (it worked on her and my device) but apparently it still causes trouble. I'll keep at it, sorry.