Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ryltar
  1.    #1  
    Any timeframe on when the TouchPad update will be released? I only need a couple more apps for the TP before I can ditch the iPad, and this app is one of them. Thanx ;-)
    What update?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    What update?
    Oh...I just pushed the Support button on the app store and it took me to this part of the forums... I assumed this was for the Checkbook app in the Palm Store...
    Oh, sorry. I honestly didn't even read where I was. You're in the right place.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

There is one coming. In fact, I would post a screen shot right now if I could. But I cant... I kinda just broke the app when setting up a new feature. I'm working on getting the TouchPad version up and going.

It'll be missing some of the advanced features (like budget) at first mainly due to UI sizing changes and new calculations having be made with the Canvas elements. I was bad the first the first time through and hard coded numbers instead of doing calculations based on the screen size.
  6.    #6  
    Sounds like you're busy. Look forward to the updates and I'll be buying as soon as it becomes available. Thnx
    Hey ryltar,

I was wondering if an HD update would be coming? At this point, I would be happy with just a basic version without budgeting, etc. I normally just manually enter and keep track of purchases and balance left. I would really really love to see one specific to the TP

I hope things are well with ya.

-Grand
    P.S. This is my absolutely most used app of all time... on any device. I would pay 20 bucks easily just for it out of the catalog I have hoping for something, anytime!!
    i'm working on one. I'm hoping to release soon with the basics (mostly functional now).
    spud101 likes this.