1.    #1  
    We I opened the Checkbook program. I used to be greated by the opening screen with my accounts nicely sectioned off Checking/Credit Cards/Savings/Other and sorted alphabetically with sections.

When I was adding a new account today I accidently moved the account location. I put the account back where it belonged. But the display changed from my nice sections to "Custom Account".

How do I get my account sections back?
    Bottom left of the screen is a button. Tap that to see the account sorting options.
  3.    #3  
    That fixed it.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Thanks to HP's lack of distributing the Pre3 I have switched to Android. I successfully imported the data from the WebOS version. But the Opening Screen Account list is in Account Name order. Is there a way to sort the accounts into Account Categories and Account Name order, like the WebOS version?
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerTXer View Post
    Thanks to HP's lack of distributing the Pre3 I have switched to Android. I successfully imported the data from the WebOS version. But the Opening Screen Account list is in Account Name order. Is there a way to sort the accounts into Account Categories and Account Name order, like the WebOS version?
    Uhh... I forget? I don't use it daily like the webOS version so I've only touched the code recently.

There might be an option in the preferences system. Otherwise not yet. I'll add it in a future version.