webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  GlitchTech Science > Custom Account Display on Opening Screen
Custom Account Display on Opening Screen

Old 07/15/2011, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

We I opened the Checkbook program. I used to be greated by the opening screen with my accounts nicely sectioned off Checking/Credit Cards/Savings/Other and sorted alphabetically with sections.

When I was adding a new account today I accidently moved the account location. I put the account back where it belonged. But the display changed from my nice sections to "Custom Account".

How do I get my account sections back?
FormerTXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/15/2011, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bottom left of the screen is a button. Tap that to see the account sorting options.

ryltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/16/2011, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

That fixed it.

Thanks
Old 08/25/2011, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks to HP's lack of distributing the Pre3 I have switched to Android. I successfully imported the data from the WebOS version. But the Opening Screen Account list is in Account Name order. Is there a way to sort the accounts into Account Categories and Account Name order, like the WebOS version?
Old 08/26/2011, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerTXer View Post
Thanks to HP's lack of distributing the Pre3 I have switched to Android. I successfully imported the data from the WebOS version. But the Opening Screen Account list is in Account Name order. Is there a way to sort the accounts into Account Categories and Account Name order, like the WebOS version?
Uhh... I forget? I don't use it daily like the webOS version so I've only touched the code recently.

There might be an option in the preferences system. Otherwise not yet. I'll add it in a future version.

ryltar is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0