1.    #1  
    Right now I use an external application but I want to be able to include a section for bills. Even if it doesn't run into the totals... so see a screen to make sure I have all my bills would be helpful.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I hadn't thought of it before, but I agree.

I currently keep a list of bills-to-be-paid in a memo. When I do my bills on payday, I have to switch back and forth between Memo and Checkbook.
    This is something I am looking into.
  4.    #4  
    Niiiiiice! I also think you should up the price for this app because then it would have EVERYTHING a person could think about other than "improvements" it has all features.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  5.    #5  
    sooo any update on this?
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Still trying to get Recurring transactions up and running. Sorry, school doesn't let me work too much on fun stuff like Checkbook.
  7.    #7  
    Cool! - "Stay in School"
    One thought would be to have a list of recurring transactions. Assign one to each account and a start date. Then when the bill will be copied to the next month once the "current" "transaction" has been cleared. ... Not sure but I think the code would be more simple.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    My current mock up of it is to have a Bills Section. Once you mark a Bill as paid, it would create a new transaction asking you for the account paid from. Overall it would be a simple system. I don't want it to be too complicated else it would be better off in its own app. Even if it did become its own app, I would make sure integration into Checkbook would be nearly seemless.