1.    #1  
    For some users, Checkbook is displaying ... instead of the actual transaction. This can be bypassed either creating a new transaction or resorting the transactions.

I personally cannot get it to occur, but if anyone can consistently make it happen, let me know. Please include approx number of transactions, any unusual characters, about where it occurs in the list, etc.
    Last edited by ryltar; 01/21/2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I can't get it to NOT occur.

If it would help, I'll send you my checking account file. I have nothing to hide. I mean, if you really want to know how much I spend at McDonald's each month, dig in!

I've tried deleting the app and re-importing the data...problem is still there.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    I can't get it to NOT occur.

If it would help, I'll send you my checking account file. I have nothing to hide. I mean, if you really want to know how much I spend at McDonald's each month, dig in!

I've tried deleting the app and re-importing the data...problem is still there.
    The only sections that may be causing it are the description, note or category. All the other data fields are sterilized for anything but numbers... If you want to export the account and send me only those three columns, I might be able to figure this thing out.
  4.    #4  
    I think I may have finally figured it out. While I couldn't get it to occur, by watching the logs I think I found where it is occurring.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    I think I may have finally figured it out. While I couldn't get it to occur, by watching the logs I think I found where it is occurring.
    Woot!!!