1.    #1  
    ryltar-

Just downloaded the update from the App catalog tonight. Thanks for the update. I am able to see all my accounts again and got all my old transactions caught up! Now it is time for bed. Thanks for all your hard work on this app.

There seems to be a bug though in showing balances. One minute it will show me the wrong balance and then I look at it again and it shows the right balance. It seems to only be happening on one account (which happens to be my main checking account). And the amount changes by $5.00 exactly. It seems to be with the Final balance option. It affects the account and then carries over to the Total balance on the Account listing page. Hopefully that makes some sense.

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by az.tracy View Post
    There seems to be a bug though in showing balances. One minute it will show me the wrong balance and then I look at it again and it shows the right balance. It seems to only be happening on one account (which happens to be my main checking account). And the amount changes by $5.00 exactly. It seems to be with the Final balance option. It affects the account and then carries over to the Total balance on the Account listing page. Hopefully that makes some sense.

Thanks!!
    Interesting. Does this only happen after you make a change to the transaction listing of the account? How often does this occur? Are the rest of your balances correct? More information helps me figure out what the issue could be so I can fix it quicker

If it is just a short term thing that always fixes itself, then it could be lag as the system is updating all the information. If not, then I've mucked something up somewhere.

It is strange that it is happening though, the final balance is a simple sum of all the items in the account. It doesn't use any of the logic that any of the other balance options have.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Interesting. Does this only happen after you make a change to the transaction listing of the account? How often does this occur? Are the rest of your balances correct? More information helps me figure out what the issue could be so I can fix it quicker

If it is just a short term thing that always fixes itself, then it could be lag as the system is updating all the information. If not, then I've mucked something up somewhere.

It is strange that it is happening though, the final balance is a simple sum of all the items in the account. It doesn't use any of the logic that any of the other balance options have.
    OK. This is how I recreate the bug. It seems to be happening with all accounts. I only originally noticed on the one.

1. Open account
    2. View balances (Screenshot A)
    3. Add test transaction (Deposit of $1000)
    4. View account balance - shows correct. (Screenshot B)
    5. View all balances - shows correct. (Screenshot C)
    6. Select any choice (Available, Cleared, Pending, or Final)
    7. View account balance - shows incorrect. (Screenshot D)
    8. The incorrect amount shows until I either a) add another transaction or b) close out of the account and re-enter.

The running balance is correct on the accounts page, but that individual account balance shows incorrectly on the accounts listing page.

I hope this helps. Not a huge problem - more of an inconvenience.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by az.tracy; 01/09/2011 at 09:12 PM.
    Awesome, that will help me figure out what is wrong. I already know exactly where this bug is occurring due to you description and pictures
    I think I have fixed it. The fix will be in the next beta version.