1.    #1  
    I use to own a Razr, and the definitive website for hacking a Razr was MotoModders.net...

...now that im getting a Treo...what is the main site for learning how to mod it?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Welcome and we hope you enjoy your new Treo !!! IMHO the main websites for hacking on the Treo would be this website and also www.shadowmite.com Hope this heps. God Bless.
    I'd like to know too. I have a few devices I'd like to hack/mod, including my old Treo 300.

Although I'm mostly a "point- and-click" type end-user, I recently turned an old iPaq 3650 into a digital picture frame. I also "Verizonized" a buddy's Sprint 650... but all this really means is that I can follow directions pretty well!

The 300's screen resolution isn't high enough for the pic frame idea, but anybody have some ideas what I could/should do to it?
    If you need some easy info you may find it here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=97527
  5.    #5  
    thanks alot guys =).

I'm not a treo user yet (i have to go today to haggle with the cingular people) but I should have one by tonight. =D
    I'm going to turn my T650-Cingular Branded all black.

Even the antenna.

Just figuring out how to do it safely without harming thy Treo...
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.