1.    #1  
    I have had a Palm Pilot for many years. I then bought the Treo 650 1 1/2 weeks ago and love it. I think with Bill Gates coming on board it can only be a winning combination. So I bought PALM stock today. It is about 5 points off it's 52 week low, and 20 points off it's 52 week high. I don't think it is a bad move. Does anyone else own this stock?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    its rated a "BUY" now by stock analysts. I think you bought in at a decent price. a few months back it hovered at the $35 - $38 range and even rose above $40/share. so now that MSFT is onboard and several devices are possibly in the pipeline, I would tend to think you made a pretty good move buying in when you did.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I don't think you can go wrong. I own a few shares. It makes the whole, "following Palm" game more interesting. Now not only do I root for Palm because they are the underdog, but I also root for them because I want to make some money!
    I made a few bucks trading Palm Stock Options a while back.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    One I missed the boat on was SanDisk SNDK...a few months ago it was at 26 or so and I thought to myself, hey with all the devices using SD cards and compact flash, seems like it would be a good company to invest in..now look at it, over 61 today...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=sndk&d=c

shoulda, coulda, woulda...

Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    One I missed the boat on was SanDisk SNDK...a few months ago it was at 26 or so and I thought to myself, hey with all the devices using SD cards and compact flash, seems like it would be a good company to invest in..now look at it, over 61 today...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=sndk&d=c

shoulda, coulda, woulda...

How many times have we all said that?!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?