1.    #1  
    Whenever I soft reset, the date & time pref is popped up. Why does this happen & how can I change that?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    funny, mine doesn't do this after a soft reset.
    Cing fw 1.31
    Mine does this sporadically. I have no idea why...but there is no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes it stalls on the date & time screen, others it goes right into the phone app. Just another Treo nuance.
    treoneo,

I have a Sprint 600 and it's never happened to me. Can't explain it and don't know what you can do about it. Just curious, do you have a 600 or a 650?

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    This only happens to me if I've removed the battery. Prior to removing the battery I don't have this issue. After I remove the battery and put it back in, every subsequent soft reset the date&time pops up. I don't remember how I eventually got rid of the problem but I did get it to go away.
    If you don't have the problem. Take out your battery and put it back in, now it'll do it after every reset.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Mine does this too, though it doesn't bother me.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    This only happens to me if I've removed the battery. Prior to removing the battery I don't have this issue. After I remove the battery and put it back in, every subsequent soft reset the date&time pops up. I don't remember how I eventually got rid of the problem but I did get it to go away.
    If you don't have the problem. Take out your battery and put it back in, now it'll do it after every reset.
    Ditto
    Mine does too. I thought everyone's did so I just got used to it several times a day. What's really weird is the time is always a few minutes slower when it does so I haven't minded taking that opportunity to fix the clock each time. I thought the reset created a time warp for the Treo and it just always came back with the slightly wrong time. **shrug**
    My PDA history: ditched pre and upgraded back to the Treo 755p, Palm PRE, Treo 755p, 650, 600, TMobile Pocket PC, Visor Platinum, Kyocera Palmphone, Treo 300, Visor Silver, Ipaq H3600, Orig Handspring, and various and sundry other early iterations of PDA's.