1.    #1  
    Hello everyone, My companies Technical Support is having a hard time supporting our software which installs on a number of different palm OS's. I am looking to order some books that would serve as a reference/learning book for our team. Can anyone recommend a book or two that might cover subjects such as; connectivity issues on Palm PDA's, tweaking the palm OS, installation issues.

I'm looking for something that has a bit more than the manual. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    I help support our site's computer and palm installations here. We use our intranet site to list how-to's and installation instructions that everyone should know how to do.

Does your support staff have internet access? The internet is a better resourse than any book could ever be.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  3.    #3  
    That is a good idea and I could probably put something like that together. Do you have any links? In the mean time I am going to start googling for tut's
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansutton
    Do you have any links?
    not really. Our knowledgebase articals are written by the techs themselves. Most of our stuff is too custom to find on the web, unless it's Microsoft related.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    ok, thanks for the tip!