1.    #1  
    I got my wife a T650 and she syncs with her work laptop, she has text files she works with that have the extension of prc so when she trys to open one the palm quick install comes up.

I set the quick install to do nothing in the custom hotsync set up but it still comes up.

Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I got my wife a T650 and she syncs with her work laptop, she has text files she works with that have the extension of prc so when she trys to open one the palm quick install comes up.

I set the quick install to do nothing in the custom hotsync set up but it still comes up.

Help!
    You would need to go into Control Panel>Folder Options, click the File Types tab, and delete the prc entry.

or you can right click on a prc file, go to Properties and change "Opens With" to whatever she uses. Of course she wouldn't be able to double click a Palm file and install, but could still drag them into the Palm Installer.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Hey, Insertion! Mrs. Tem here, just wanted to thank you for helping get quick install set up correctly. Thanks!
    Hey Mrs. Tem, do you know Colin.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Insertion, I told the wifiey that she ought to thank you herself on that one. I appreciate the fast reply.

Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Hey Mrs. Tem, do you know Colin.
    No you Fooll. If you so smart then why you not tell us of Collin.

(In my best Shrek accent) "Donkey, she isn't on the board enough to know Collin or that @ss Tom Cruise. Just enough to make sure Mr. Tem is not chatting with Claire or Christinac130. But she does know Perry and Insertion the poo slinger she calls him."
    Hey, Insertion! Mrs. Tem here, just wanted to thank you for helping get quick install set up correctly. Thanks!
    Your welcome Mrs. Tem.
    (In my best Shrek accent) "Donkey, she isn't on the board enough to know Collin or that @ss Tom Cruise. Just enough to make sure Mr. Tem is not chatting with Claire or Christinac130. But she does know Perry and Insertion the poo slinger she calls him."
    You don't know it, Mrs. Tem, but Mr. Tem flirts wildly with me. Make him stop!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Your welcome Mrs. Tem. You don't know it, Mrs. Tem, but Mr. Tem flirts wildly with me. Make him stop!
    You fooll I am boy!

Kisses