Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Quote:
    Am I the only one here who has "issue" with this gentleman and his "facts"?
    No, I stand with you having questioned him since day 1. He has posted things, and later changed his statements in order to "not be wrong". What was it, something about a 700p in a week? Then it became december... What next, June? If you keep guessing eventually you will be right. Maybe I'm mixing it up with the other countless posts on the subject. But then again, it would appear he started a lot of the rumors that are now propagating into others.
    If we are beating up on Jimmie, let me just add that his incessant brown-nosing and complete lack of connection to reality has always irritated me intensely. I'm glad I'm not the only one who expect some standards from people who presents themselves as experts to the public. I place Jeff Kirvin in exactly the same catagory.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000280062910/#c512172

Surur
  2.    #22  
    Surur, you are banned from 1src and Palminfocenter, and a few other handheld site forums for putting people down. I got asked my background I told you guys. You can disagree with me, put me down. I take it from where it comes. Surur you can only post in forums, you can't write for sites. I'll post in forums, but I gave you guys my background. I don't have to defend myself to your put downs, I have not put any of you down, and wouldn't.

Surur tell everyone, is it not true that you're banned from forums? I told my background, share yours.
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #23  
    Glad you see it as beating up on Jimmie, you've got problems.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Woo. Jimmie. You are really irritating a lot of people at TC.

Who actually likes what Jimmie has to say (except for Jimmie of course)?
  5.    #25  
    I didn't realize I was irritating so many people here. I've posted here before and never got this. I am not looking for a poll of who likes me, and who doesn't, I could care less actually. I can take criticisms, disagreeing, but putting me down is just rude. Have a great weekend everyone
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I didn't realize I was irritating so many people here. I've posted here before and never got this. I am not looking for a poll of who likes me, and who doesn't, I could care less actually. I can take criticisms, disagreeing, but putting me down is just rude. Have a great weekend everyone
    No you can't. If you could, then you wouldn't be calling what I said "puttin you down". I asked a question initially.
    "Do you EVER have any backing for the things you say."

The simple answer to this question is no.

Where was the "put down"?

Now, if I started talking about your sister and what we did last Saturday, that might be a "put down".
    If I discussed how you smell funny, that might be a "put down".
    And if I began with the third grade fat jokes, that might be a "put down".

Stop being so sensitive.

None of this would be happening if you didn't try to pass yourself off as an "expert" with secret "insider" info when you, in fact, have none.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Dr Doom did that demented squirrel have rabies

You have to let go of your anger. Find your inner peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Where was the "put down"?

Now, if I started talking about your sister and what we did last Saturday, that might be a "put down".
    What? *******!! She said I was the only one! You're a marked man now, pal!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #29  
    Shadowmite I appreciate the private message you sent me You've got class.
    Jimmie Geddes
  10.    #30  
    You all know who the "secret" insider that gave me the information. He emailed me, he also leaked videos of the windows mobile treo. So I wrote about what HE told me. I am not coming off as an expert, someone asked me my background. I told you guys. What are yours? I haven't seen one response.
    Jimmie Geddes
  11.    #31  
    I am outta here, it takes too much energy to try and defend myself from this crap.
    Don't feed the trolls, I should have learned. Try and not be so negative, it might help you out in life. With the name you go by, I now understand why you are the way you are.

Again Shadowmite, thanks for being a classy guy with the private message you sent me.
    Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Stick around Jimmie, this is the most entertainment I've seen on here in a while.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Stick around Jimmie, this is the most entertainment I've seen on here in a while.
    You're not kidding. I have been on T/C all day reading the discussion between Jimmie and the good Doctor.

The thread in accessories cracked me up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I am outta here, it takes too much energy to try and defend myself from this crap.
    Don't feed the trolls, I should have learned. Try and not be so negative, it might help you out in life. With the name you go by, I now understand why you are the way you are.

Again Shadowmite, thanks for being a classy guy with the private message you sent me.
    Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's IT??? That's ALL you've got? I didn't even get warmed up!!!
    You didn't report me or anything??? WTF???
    Not cool, man. Not. Cool.
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What? *******!! She said I was the only one! You're a marked man now, pal!
    The only one? The ONLY one? Insertion? I KNOW you're a simple guy sometimes but c'mon!!!

Pretty sure she was with Jimmie one time too.
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    You're not kidding. I have been on T/C all day reading the discussion between Jimmie and the good Doctor.

The thread in accessories cracked me up
    hate to steal a line my buddy stole but I can't resist...

Are you not entertained? Are you not ENTERTAINED???
    It'll be fun.
    I once stole that line...

jimmee,

here's a tip. ignore them and keep doin what ur doin. ur not going to change their minds, it's not about that w/ them.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    jimmee,

here's a tip. ignore them and keep doin what ur doin. ur not going to change their minds, it's not about that w/ them.
    It's not, huh?

Well, ok, but it is.

"Symbian Treo's?"

"Palm will be out in a week?"

"A month."

It's ridiculous. I just got tired of it. Maybe I came on strong because I'd been "silent" when he began his "reporting", but that doesn't change the fact that he came on here and immediately began passing off "rumours" as verified facts. He also went a step further, and passed himself off as some sort of "in the know journalist".
    Does it hurt anybody? No, but it does tick me off.
    Now, if Jimmie had PM'd me, given me SOMETHING that made it seem like this wasn't a big joke, then I WOULD have "changed my mind" and immediately made a post saying so, but he didn't.

Go back and look at his "blog". Look at some of the outlandish "facts" he reported in the past. Not necessarily Treo-related, but crazy just the same.
    I've never started an argument with anyone and been unprepared to admit if I was wrong, and this was no different.
    Rather than try to convince me, he immediately went into "stop ATTACKING me.

Anyway, that's that. To get this thread back on "Topic" Heh.
    There is no Symbian Treo, and there never will be.

Wheeeeee...

Wasn't THAT fun?
    It'll be fun.
  20.    #40  
    I've gotten a few private messages that I'd likte to thank people for. I give my opinions on here and else where, we can all have opinions. I'll write aobut what I want to, and you can disagree. I am not going to fight with you guys about my opinions, everyone is entitled to one. I write about things, if they turn out to be wrong I'll be the first to admit. I love treocentral members, and the forums been here for years. I'll still continue to write, I just felt like things got a little out of hand. I am not going to get all caught up in this, it's a forum, not my life Thanks for the messages guys, I appreciate it.

If you think what I wrote on my site and PalmAddicts are too positive, or my opinions of the future looks to bright, then stop reading. All I am doing is writing about stuff I find, and always credit where it's from. I enjoy what I do, and I can take criticisms, it just got a little out of hand all directed at me. I won't take it personal. It's all good, I like talking to everyone here, even people I don't agree with/agree with me, it's all good.

I write about things I read, my opinions, what I think the future might hold. You don't have to read it, but I credit where ever I get my information, and if you had a blog you should be encouraged to give your opinions.

Have a good one guys, just didn't like this going so overboard.
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast