Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    please tell me. i have to know. when will the treo 700w arrive? please tell me.
    When it arrives, you'll know.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    ive decided to put off my suicide for the new treo 700w. i just have to see it. its all i have to live for now. maybe the evdo treo will put excitement back in my life. i hope it dosnt let me down like my other phones. i dont think it will.
    It will arrive sometime after today.
    I'm back!
    *yawn* 700w... meh! bring on da 700p with wi-fi dagnabbit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    ive decided to put off my suicide for the new treo 700w. i just have to see it. its all i have to live for now. maybe the evdo treo will put excitement back in my life. i hope it dosnt let me down like my other phones. i dont think it will.
    Wow. Ok.

Let me tell you something.

It will not put excitement back.

It will not make you happy.

If that's all you're hoping for...

Get a gun and head down to the pier now.

At least then your dependants (the people you SHOULD be living for) will probably get the insurance money, as time and tide will wash away any evidence of suicide.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Hey..

While you are suffering from a self inflicted depressive state without any hope of retrieval from personal doom......

You could train that cat in your avatar to use the toilet. It looks like you taught it to use the bath tub.

Chuck
    I feel your pain!!!! It will be our savior ,,,,, It will finally be everything palm has held back!!!!!!,,,,,,, More RAM,,,,,, high speed whatever (EVDO whatever) ,,,,, wifi (<---is that spelled right?) wifi what ever the cr@p you do with that Anyway more RAM, something new to mess with
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    At least then your dependants (the people you SHOULD be living for) will probably get the insurance money, as time and tide will wash away any evidence of suicide.
    Gotta wait seven years to get paid for that.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Get a gun and head down to the pier now.
    What's the fun in that? If you're gonna go, you have to do it with some style. Make sure they remember you... For instance, my favorite idea, get a gun and a bullet and a hammer. lay the gun on the floor and pound the bullet into your skull with the hammer. Make sure a friend or loved one hides the hammer... This way they will question your death for years...
    Shadowmite I know your loving your new PPC. I gotta ask users who go from palm to PPC, did you have a lot of money invested in palm software. I spent 500.00 in palm software 2 years ago and it discourages me from crossing over.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    What's the fun in that? If you're gonna go, you have to do it with some style. Make sure they remember you... For instance, my favorite idea, get a gun and a bullet and a hammer. lay the gun on the floor and pound the bullet into your skull with the hammer. Make sure a friend or loved one hides the hammer... This way they will question your death for years...
    I mean. Wow.
    You don't expect much out of your loved ones do ya?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey..

While you are suffering from a self inflicted depressive state without any hope of retrieval from personal doom......

You could train that cat in your avatar to use the toilet. It looks like you taught it to use the bath tub.

Chuck

its drinking water
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I feel your pain!!!! It will be our savior ,,,,, It will finally be everything palm has held back!!!!!!,,,,,,, More RAM,,,,,, high speed whatever (EVDO whatever) ,,,,, wifi (<---is that spelled right?) wifi what ever the cr@p you do with that Anyway more RAM, something new to mess with

yes i agree with everything you said or wrote. i know the wait will be worth it. but its so painful each day waiting.
    There should only be pain if there is a reasonable expectation that there is something to have pain about. Listen up children, the holy grail new 700P is right up there with Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and government intelligence.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Listen up children, the holy grail new 700P is right up there with Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and government intelligence.
    True!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Wait the government has intelligence, no way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppcmd
    Wait the government has intelligence, no way.
    No, that was a typo!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    That was no typo, that IS an oxymoron. As believable as Santa et al.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.

Not to worry, I'm sure it will be every bit as reliable as Windows is...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast