Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Palm better get its act together. They've got 2 days to get out a 700p or they'll embarass Radio Shack empoloyees around the country...
    I just wish they'd announce ANY new Palm OS model soon after the 1st!! But it looks like all the emphasis will be on the 700w.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I just wish they'd announce ANY new Palm OS model soon after the 1st!! But it looks like all the emphasis will be on the 700w.
    I posted something like this in another thread. But yes that is a possiblity that we wills ee the 700w for at least a month or two and then announce a 700p after the tech doldrums of late Feb and Marhc set in.

Of course, I also said that it would be even better for them to announce the 700w and 700p at CES and really get SPrint and VZW fighting over customers, but I dont know if they really wanna do that after all that hoopla at the end of q3 concerning teh 700w.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    I'm optimistic that they will release it next week at CES but that's probably just because I want to be able to see it in person
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    I'm optimistic that they will release it next week at CES but that's probably just because I want to be able to see it in person
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617