Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. vra8's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #1  
    sorry if this has been posted before

    but i was just wondering if it is possible to save or add a new contact from a number sent through text mesasage? is there a feature in treo 650 wherein, like in nokia, you can cut and paste the number sent and add it to contacs?

    another question is is it possible to send contacts via text messaging and not bluetooth? thanks and sorry if they seem trivial.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by vra8
    but i was just wondering if it is possible to save or add a new contact from a number sent through text mesasage? is there a feature in treo 650 wherein, like in nokia, you can cut and paste the number sent and add it to contacs?
    You can select and copy the entire reply and paste it in the sending area or elsewhere for editing. To edit without pulling out the stylus, use FieldPlus.

    Quote Originally Posted by vra8
    ...another question is is it possible to send contacts via text messaging and not bluetooth? thanks and sorry if they seem trivial.
    Not without help. I use Call Lookup DA for that, from within the Messaging app.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  3. vra8's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #3  
    thanks!!! you were a lot of help! thanks again!
  4. vra8's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    You can select and copy the entire reply and paste it in the sending area or elsewhere for editing. To edit without pulling out the stylus, use FieldPlus.
    .

    can you elucidate on this? sorry
  5. #5  
    FieldPlus allows you to use only your keyboard and 5way pad to select text, copy, cut, paste,etc.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  6. vra8's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #6  
    oh okay..got it! thanks

Posting Permissions