1.    #1  
    For the past couple of weeks I've been having severe pain from some spurs inside my spinal column pushing on a nerve (I think). I've been getting some kind of injections directly into the spinal cord area to relieve the pain and after the third and final one today, I am much better (actually started getting better a few days ago). Anyway, you should've heard the staff when I pulled out my treo 650 and blindly took a picture of the screen the doctor was using while he was injecting it. It came out so good that everyone in the office had to come see it. Here's the picture. The black squiggly thing in the middle is the needle injecting the medication.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Aww man, that looks painful. Good picture, from your Treo. Good luck with that, I hope you won't go through that, ever again.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Wow, haven't they seen a phone with a camera before? The Treo does so much more. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Wow, haven't they seen a phone with a camera before? The Treo does so much more. . .
    I think they were more stunned that I pulled it out and thought to take a picture of it.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Aww man, that looks painful. Good picture, from your Treo. Good luck with that, I hope you won't go through that, ever again.
    Thanks Reverend, believe it or not, the shots were almost painless. You would feel a little stick where they numbed it (like poking your finger for blood), and then a little, and I mean little, pressure when they put in the medicine. I'd do it before I'd go to the dentist to clean my teeth, it was that painless. I just don't want to go through the severe pain the spurs caused. Next time will be surgery.
    Last edited by RickMG; 11/01/2005 at 07:52 AM.
    Show them Shoutcast, a Movie and VPN to really impress them.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I'm surprised they let you take pics in the dr's office.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    I'm surprised they let you take pics in the dr's office.
    Do you think I asked?

By the way....I really want your card table. Great job.
    I know an orthopedic surgeon who on occasion has his nurse use his Treo 650 to shoot pictures of the X-rays and then email them to him when he cannot get to the office. The pictures are that clear and that sharp.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Please don't share your prostate exam pics...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My gosh, funny you should mention it...those prostate pics resemble the top of your icon's head. Spooky.....
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Also please don't share any photos taken during your colonoscopy.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Also please don't share any photos taken during your colonoscopy.
    Now those I have. In color too. And thought about them when Insertion posted, but thought better.
    Sheesh... you guys are so squeamish. I have some pics of me irrigating my festering abdominal wound... Any takers?